Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With All These Mechanics 2.0's... Why Not... Warframe 2.0?

--GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

Would you rather have them take forever to shove a bunch of things in our face, and then fixing all the things that were added and then polishing them? which in all likely hood would probably take just as long as it did making the content.

OR

would you rather them give us a steady and constant flow of content, polishing as they go along.

In my opinion, it's easier to add 1 or 2 things at time, hear feedback, fix, change, refine, rather then shoving all this new stuff in the face only to find out the community is not only smaller because of how long it took to make all the stuff, but also, they didn't like half the things we added / changed.

edit:jBgSZhHHKq-3.png

Edited by RIOTx

Would you rather have them take forever to shove a bunch of things in our face, and then fixing all the things that were added and then polishing

them, which in all likely hood would take just as long as it did making the content?

OR

would you rather them give us a steady and constant flow of content, polishing as they go along.

In my opinion, it's easier to add 1 or 2 things at time, hear feedback, fix, change, refine, rather then shoving all this new stuff in the face only to find out the community is not only smaller because of how long it took to make all the stuff, but also, they didn't like half the things we added / changed.

I'm just making a joke.

With everything 2.0'd  we'd get Warframe 2.0 anyway

*Not a complaint thread at all

Edited by GoatGodJohn