Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Violated User End Agreement?

SweetDandy

Question

I have a clan mate who had got banned until 2035.

The reason my clan mate was banned was due to the fact that he violated the user end agreement.

However, Why was he banned when he didn't violate the user end agreement, Is there a bug or some problem with this because I know for sure that this person would not do anything that would violate the agreement. 

No cheating, hacking or any of that modding.

Is there is a reason why this happened?

Thank you for your time.

25 answers to this question

if your not him and sitting there as him as he is playing how can you be sure he did do anything he shouldnt have.

ether have him write a ticket or make a new account thats all he can do.

It is not me, I would name the person, but I do not have the permission to just post the name online.

He likely cheated, tell him to contact support.warframe.com

I assure you, this person did not cheat. He is a loyal member of warframe and would not tolerate cheating even within the clan or with his friends. 

He is contacting support and is trying to fix this problem.

However, this issue is really bothering him because he knows that he did nothing wrong but still is banned for reasons other than "violated user end agreement."

Once again, Thank you for reading and taking your time to read this.

It is not me, I would name the person, but I do not have the permission to just post the name online.

I assure you, this person did not cheat. He is a loyal member of warframe and would not tolerate cheating even within the clan or with his friends. 

He is contacting support and is trying to fix this problem.

However, this issue is really bothering him because he knows that he did nothing wrong but still is banned for reasons other than "violated user end agreement."

Once again, Thank you for reading and taking your time to read this.

If you are implying that he was banned by some nonsensical whim instead of a true hit on their anti-cheat system, I'm not sure what to think.

He was banned for exactly what it told him he was banned for. If it was a false positive, he was still banned for violating the agreement, it was just not a justified banning.

Contacting support is the only way to help this. Posting here will not help you.

If you are implying that he was banned by some nonsensical whim instead of a true hit on their anti-cheat system, I'm not sure what to think.

He was banned for exactly what it told him he was banned for. If it was a false positive, he was still banned for violating the agreement, it was just not a justified banning.

Contacting support is the only way to help this. Posting here will not help you.

That's what I'm implying because this ban was unjustified because she did not do anything wrong. 

She was playing the game just like anyone else, updating for update 8 and the hot fixes. And then when she tried to log in, she was encountered with the words, "Banned for User Violation". 

This ban is not justified because she did nothing wrong and yet was still banned until 2035. 

I will continue posting this because this is an unjust and should be resolved. 

Although, thank you for taking your time to read this and reply, but none of the less, I will continue.

That's what I'm implying because this ban was unjustified because she did not do anything wrong. 

She was playing the game just like anyone else, updating for update 8 and the hot fixes. And then when she tried to log in, she was encountered with the words, "Banned for User Violation". 

This ban is not justified because she did nothing wrong and yet was still banned until 2035. 

I will continue posting this because this is an unjust and should be resolved. 

Although, thank you for taking your time to read this and reply, but none of the less, I will continue.

Yelling around about it in here wont solve anything - get her to file a support ticket.

The support team here is great, they'll get it sorted out.

Yelling around about it in here wont solve anything - get her to file a support ticket.

The support team here is great, they'll get it sorted out.

Sorry if I sound like I'm yelling it about, It's just that this issue should not even be addressed.

Plus, she even talked about it in this post and even posted it.

I'm just bringing awareness that there is a fault in the system if someone did nothing wrong and for some reason she was banned.

This issue will probably show up in the future, so I'm bring this up because If no one does, then who will?

He likely cheated, tell him to contact support.warframe.com

That's a rather in your face accusatory response to a request for help. It may very well be that the player in question cheated but there was a much more tactful way as a customer service rep to have gone about that.

"I am unsure as to the specifics of your friends situation, but if they contact support.warframe.com we will be happy to go over the details with them."

Sorry if I sound like I'm yelling it about, It's just that this issue should not even be addressed.

Plus, she even talked about it in this post and even posted it.

I'm just bringing awareness that there is a fault in the system if someone did nothing wrong and for some reason she was banned.

This issue will probably show up in the future, so I'm bring this up because If no one does, then who will?

Wait, you were calling them "he" earlier, why'd you change to "she" ?

what im still wondering here is why you are filling in for her when she could have posted about this her self , trying to cover someone that has not discussed this problem directly means something is fishy , now all tho THIS IS NEVER THE PLACE to post stuff about being banned etc etc , i would have assumed she would be the one post this thread rather than you posting it for her , on the other hand if her forum account had got banned as well it would have made a little more sense

Wait, you were calling them "he" earlier, why'd you change to "she" ?

At first, I did not have permission to state the poster, so I'm just went with "he". I wanted the person to be anon first because I respect her privacy and did not want to just put it out there. However, she posted on this topic and therefore, there was no more need me to say "he" because obviously it would be rude then. 

what im still wondering here is why you are filling in for her when she could have posted about this her self , trying to cover someone that has not discussed this problem directly means something is fishy , now all tho THIS IS NEVER THE PLACE to post stuff about being banned etc etc , i would have assumed she would be the one post this thread rather than you posting it for her , on the other hand if her forum account had got banned as well it would have made a little more sense

The reason I posted for her because when she received the ban notification, she was plainly mad about this and it would not have gone anywhere if she just went on the forum and started the topic in a violent way. SO i stepped in and posted it in a calm way so that people would take this seriously instead of just saying it's another person who is mad. I discussed this with her before I posted this because we wanted to get this issue solved as soon as possible. 

I'm sorry if this wasn't the place to put it and would have put in the right place. I don't mind if this topic was moved to the right place, but I do not know where it would be. Sorry about that. 

Overall, I'm posting this because I care for my friends, and sometimes you have to do it. It shouldn't be suspicious if I posted it or someone else did. I'm helping her and I want to get this issue solved as soon as possible

Thank you again for reading and taking your time. 

I have also been banned until 2035, i ahve submittted a ticket and nothing resolved as of yet. So yeah i'm here looking for other possibilities. Thanks all for the useful and helpful comments, to those who are spouting critism for trying alternate avenues, grats on you not being banned yet i guess ... helpful comments otherwise greatly appreciated for the time others have taken to try to help or more give stronger voice to those that need it.

Thanks,

Depressed Tenno

Thanks you guys. I have responded to the ticket. BUT sadly i am not that good at computers. i have gone through all programs and toolbars that were unknowned an uninstalled them. I still can't log into my account. But i hope this will fixed shortly. Please an Thank You.

I hope it gets fixed, because I am one who has been banned out of the blue. I have not or ever will cheat in a game that puts me against other people. If I can't win without the cheat then the win with one means nothing. I have stopped playing all of the COD games because the cheating has completely ruined the game for me. Anyone who assumes that if you're accused you must be guilty......well enough said.

Edited by The_Intruder

I hope so, because I am one who has been banned out of the blue. I have not or ever will cheat in a game that puts me against other people. If I can't win without the cheat then the win with one means nothing. I have stopped playing all of the COD games because the cheating has completely ruined the game for me. Anyone who assumes that if you're accused you must be guilty......well enough said.

Agreed. I also was banned. D: Thanks to my friend for posting this. It is helping others as well. An to make sure i have this all takin care of I am formatting my computer.

Ive been banned aswell, after downloading update 8 and trying to play it.

What happened though, was when I tried to begin a mission, it faded to black (as normal) but then reappeared at the mission select screen.

Figuring it was just a bug, I tried to log out, when I did so it displayed a 'please wait' while logging out (odd as I'd never had it before), left it for a while, then gave up waiting (shouldnt take more than 30mins to log out) and killed it via task manager, when attampting to log back in again, I was told I was suspended till 2035 (yay....).

A few of my buddies and my brother have also had this happen to them, we have all submitted tickets, but they are taking quite a while to get processed (so far its been somehting like 40+ hours at least), I assume this is just because of a mass amount of bugs with the new update.