Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I've Just Come Back..

Raevin

So I started playing Warframe in early beta about two years ago, for whatever reason I moved on to other games and sort of forgot about it. :(

Anyway my friend just bought a PS4 and started playing, this made me rremember what a fun game Warframe actually was!

So, I'm back playing but so much has changed I feel a bit lost? I played just after the Nekro frame came out and I remember everyone going crazy for Nova / Vauban frames in Orokin Void missions (I guess they were kind of the end game back then)

What is kind of the thing you do these days? And is there any of the new frames that are really worth going after?

Also just general advice, I'm pretty much much a noob now since all the updates!

Frame additions:

ValkyrZephyrHydroidMirageLimbo, Mesa, Chroma + Excalibur recently got a rework.

Valkyr is a melee frame with a godmode ult.

Zephyr is a clantech frame with strong mobility skills. With the upcoming Parkour 2.0 she'll most likely have a great time.

Hydroid is a spaceninja-pirate. Can be built to get up to 4x the loot from enemies.

Mirage is an excellent damage dealer, can also be built for excellent CC.

Limbo is... unique to say the least. Switching himself and his enemies between two planes of existence.

Mesa has a very powerful ult that has been which plays a big role in the current meta. Can also be built to be very tanky against bullets.

Chroma is the new tank of the game

Welcome back.

Later you wish you wouldn't

Aww, it's fun. :)

To be fair there is so much to take in I feel kinda lost.

I use Banshee frame mostly and I also have Nova which used to be a core frame, just farmed the parts for Valkyr today as well. What's some good weapons to go for I've only got Paris bow, Hikou and Dual heat swords so I definitely need to upgrade my arsenal.

Aww, it's fun. :)

To be fair there is so much to take in I feel kinda lost.

I use Banshee frame mostly and I also have Nova which used to be a core frame, just farmed the parts for Valkyr today as well. What's some good weapons to go for I've only got Paris bow, Hikou and Dual heat swords so I definitely need to upgrade my arsenal.

get the poster boy.

Nova and Vauban are still very endgame. 

Every frame is pretty much very useful....except....except....

Volt

Excalibur is all I use after the buff. I run Exalted Blade nonstop in Void - Don't run out of energy at all since I kill enemies faster than I get drained. 

Vauban kicks butt in Defence, but i cant seem to have enough fun to satisfy me. My friends expect me to camp the whole game. 

Nova is good for if you want to dish out explosions the Warframe equivalent of nukes, but I always like to demonstrate my martial prowess with a gun and blade more. 

Ash P for if you want to bind your left click to 4 and just spam it. Although a Bladestormer would need to heavily mod his stuff. 

Volt P has heaps of energy, but its Volt and I feel peasantry. Sorry to Volt lovers.

Nekros. Nuff said.