Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.2 : Comin In' Hot!

[DE]Rebecca

Tesla doesn't do anything anymore, Vortex is broken and acting very weird, Banshee sonic boom doesn't knockback anymore, snowglobe still doesn't work...

but we're only seeing fixes for Frost?

Interesting.

Tesla doesn't do anything anymore, Vortex is broken and acting very weird, Banshee sonic boom doesn't knockback anymore, snowglobe still doesn't work...

but we're only seeing fixes for Frost?

Interesting.

Vauban needs fixes too! Please send an EE.log to Support after you've played with Vauban so we can quicker solve his bugs. Thanks!

Completed 2 orokin stages. After beating it, it says I won an "Ash Chasis" 2 times in a row, but I don't see it in my inventory.

Foundry doesn't work either.

I had the same issue and submitted a ticket for this, though I only lost ONE Ash chassis, not two.

- Improvement to Critical Mission bug where levels would send users into emptiness and death. More progress coming soon.

Any ETA on nailing this one to death? It's a bit of a stopper to say the least. :)

Found a map glitch in the dojos. If you jump over the edge on the sides that aren't nodes, you are able to fall through the dojo map into darkness/black and will continue to fall forever. Not sure what else I need to post about it, as I just found it, but I figured I'd post it so that others knew of the issue.