Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.2 : Comin In' Hot!

[DE]Rebecca

Tears the the fuel for Grineer Rollers.

T_T

I bet it also fuels Geoff's sadistically long get up animation and whoever else on the team loves stagger. Just yesterday I was rampaged by 3 rollers in a small room. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Just a quick Idea. Could the bug be the Missions are trying to create a map with the new Grineer map components? I only see it happen with corpus maps so far.

Edited by Drennen

When you highlight the components for the Latron Prime. the Subtitle still says ASH CHASSIS for all 3 of them and it still shows a 'Chassis' like image representing all 3 though I do see the PRIMARY title giving the correct names of Barrel, Receiver and Stock!

Also, any information on WHERE to find these components then??

i entered a level, and i don't think i actually clicked on level to join and there were 3 other people that also joined and the level was completely empty of enemies and there was no objective marker... also can't see anything in foundry after hotfix.

Edited by aTaVaX

- Improvement to Critical Mission bug where levels would send users into emptiness and death. More progress coming soon.

Welp, if I had known this wasn't fixed I wouldn't have played yet, just had to abort yet another mission.

Currently Lieutenant Lech Krill is Invincible, myself and my general decided to see what he had. and after emptying all of our ammunition into his face we got bored and left. Can haz dying Krill back?

No.

Shoot in the big red ball in his back. Then come close to him. He will freeze himself. Shoot him to death.

No.

Shoot in the big red ball in his back. Then come close to him. He will freeze himself. Shoot him to death.

I agree. Took a bit but he is honestly easier then before in my opinion. He does much less damage at least to me. Plus the obvious I am now weak button is nice.

Just completed a Void Mission (Void Exterminate, to be precise) with a party of four - we supposedly received a Latron Prime Receiver component according to the XP/rewards summary, but none of us are able to find it in our Foundries or Inventories at this time.

Summary 1 & 2.

I can upload foundry+inventory shots if requested.

"Hot fix",  not hot enough?

Frost Powers not working is still not working ....  Still no  Snow Globe.

Just saw previous post from Rebecca,  Yes my mod is maxed.

Hotfix coming for this!

I just got a Latron Prime Stock but it doesnt appear in my Foundry

Coming for this also!