Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Your Heading Down A Bad Road Losing That F2P Vibe.

ChaotikDreamz

Your all looking at the point the wrong way DE is crossing that F2P grindfest Pay to fast track balance. their sliding down the greedy hill. The things i mentioned were just some examples. It's not hate, Or anything else but pointing out DE is hitting the greedy side.

We're not. Your the one not looking at the fact that DE is only a small band of people and they need money to fund their project.

You can get everything except colors and other stuff for free. Now have some patience which a lot of people don't have apparently

tumblr_m79z5e5txq1rvu40co1_250.gif

Agreed

U8 came and wow just wow. Everything pretty much needs to be bought and paid for now. I mean ya you can still craft alot of things but i am looking at this horrible growing trend.

Clan key 12hours to make a stupid key for your clan or cough up the plat to speed build it. Cashing in on new implemented stuff here big time. Ya i know its only 10 plat it's the point that matters.

Void keys buy them or hope they drop.

Forma new material pay for it or hope like hell it gets put out in daily login and who knows how much is needed to do whatever with it yet.

the 7.11 market changes was  alil kick in the teeth.

THE BIGGEST kick in the face is the Stalker package: WOW! DE that was just so wrong on so many levels. I for one could careless about the sycthe. it doesn't interest me at all but all you did there was take every bit of what the community was asking for and placed it in this 800 platium package. Just WRONG imo.

I am sure these items that are to be gifts from the RNG are like the milking of the 3 mods that came with 7.10 pretty much nil and none suck it up and pay is what i see DE running towards. If i wanted that sort of gaming experience i could go back to planetside and deal with that BS.

shut it

U8 came and wow just wow. Everything pretty much needs to be bought and paid for now. I mean ya you can still craft alot of things but i am looking at this horrible growing trend.

Clan key 12hours to make a stupid key for your clan or cough up the plat to speed build it. Cashing in on new implemented stuff here big time. Ya i know its only 10 plat it's the point that matters.

Void keys buy them or hope they drop.

Forma new material pay for it or hope like hell it gets put out in daily login and who knows how much is needed to do whatever with it yet.

the 7.11 market changes was  alil kick in the teeth.

THE BIGGEST kick in the face is the Stalker package: WOW! DE that was just so wrong on so many levels. I for one could careless about the sycthe. it doesn't interest me at all but all you did there was take every bit of what the community was asking for and placed it in this 800 platium package. Just WRONG imo.

I am sure these items that are to be gifts from the RNG are like the milking of the 3 mods that came with 7.10 pretty much nil and none suck it up and pay is what i see DE running towards. If i wanted that sort of gaming experience i could go back to planetside and deal with that BS.

Don't forget each forum avatar for each warframe cost 30 Plat. Now that is greed.

Buff player ai.

Still the same game.

Same f2p model.

Hella different people.

Hella expectations for no work.

Weapon reskins are apparently really essential to gameplay.

Edited by Cestus

"DE CAN DO NO WRONG, **** U !"

- Certain people on the forums .

This game doesn't operate through the power of love like you folks seem to think.

If you want new stuff NAOH you are going to have to drop some cash for it and if you dont want to drop cash you are going to have to wait for it.

If you like this game and want it to continue to grow i dont see why you would get angry that they offer some pay options.

This is about forum avatars so it's awkward to have to buy them with real money.

Makes me feel like I'm being stripped of all the basic features and being charged for anything they can think of.

You know, chances are you probably could've gotten a Void key, a Stalker attack, and/or several other cool things in the time that you've spent complaining about how long it takes to get things.

That's funny .

I hope you're not that naive, if you are then I feel bad .

This game doesn't operate through the power of love like you folks seem to think.

If you want new stuff NAOH you are going to have to drop some cash for it and if you dont want to drop cash you are going to have to wait for it.

If you like this game and want it to continue to grow i dont see why you would get angry that they offer some pay options.

"Some"

Oh man .

It's not about getting items now it's about having a way for free players to get the items that all, RNG is the stupidest excuse for cash grabs but people (Those certain) eat them up .

Edited by Maikky

I not going for either side, but people please remember DE has no publisher. And remember in the business world, Total Revenue minus Total Cost = Profit. All these people complaining will have no where to complain if the game get shut down. If you not going to pay then wait and grind. Voice opinion so they hear you and balance stuff out once a while because I wont even lie these probabilities items in the game (mods, alerts, etc) are messed up.

It is not through their benevolence that our dinner is brought to us by the brewer, the baker and the butcher

"DE CAN DO NO WRONG, **** U !"

- Certain people on the forums .

I love this attitude. Because I have a different opinion than you it means I blindly follow whatever. Okay. 

The only real gripe I have is how high the resource costs are. They're not hard, it may take an hour or so of farming per item. The issue there is that makes the game about farming. 

As far as the platinum goes, the prices are fine. Some of them seem arbitrary though. 

I not going for either side, but people please remember DE has no publisher. And remember in the business world, Total Revenue minus Total Cost = Profit. All these people complaining will have no where to complain if the game get shut down. If you not going to pay then wait and grind. Voice opinion so they hear you and balance stuff out once a while because I wont even lie these probabilities items in the game (mods, alerts, etc) are messed up.

It is not through their benevolence that our dinner is brought to us by the brewer, the baker and the butcher

Look, it doesn't matter anymore that DE has no publisher. Their game is out there and they have the player base they need. What they're doing right now is discouraging people from spending in game with such ridiculous pricing on the platinum market. 

Look, it doesn't matter anymore that DE has no publisher. Their game is out there and they have the player base they need. What they're doing right now is discouraging people from spending in game with such ridiculous pricing on the platinum market. 

To some extent. From my experiences with F2P games, higher prices are actually more profitable. I thought it was odd that they were always just outside of the range I was willing to spend, but despite all the complaints and stuff, the devs never seem to make it any cheaper. It turns out that this model just makes more money because of the people who spend a lot (i.e. not you or I).

I'll refrain from judgment, of course. At least for the time being.