Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Ops 3 Or Fallout 4

bigdongbandito

I only played CoD MW2, so I'll stay quiet on that. But I'd go for Fallout 4, I dunno why, I just feel like it. But I don't think I'll be hyped for it. The next game that I really want is Dishonored 2 anyway, so yeah.

Both.

Fallout 4 for the single player and mods.

CoD: Black Ops 3 for the multiplayer 

I too used to hate CoD, but I tried out Ghosts (I know, it's the worst CoD game of recent date) and had some fun with it while playing it. 

Pretty much this. There's only two things I hate about CoD:

Killstreaks - Promotes camping and dishonest tactics, rather than team play because these tactics give a better chance at killstreaks.

Community - From toxicity to underaged children who's parents need a kick up the arse for letting them play this type of game.

Ok, i've decided to go with BlOps3, just because I want a game where my username can be Xx_420_Blazeit_xX without being hated on xD

Im actually a huge CoD hater, as i mentioned, since I play Battlefield which rivals it, and i also play CS:GO which thinks its highly superior to the stupid FPS games with scopes. 

still, i think it would be nice to try something crazy. I own black  ops 2 and world at war and i still play regularly, its a little weird hating and playing CoD at the same time.

i'll just stick to Fallout 3 for now, until I can save the dollas to get both. i have strict budget on games. im not even that poor i just dont like spending money on games very often xD that being said i spend a lot of time on each and every game, so i can play on 1 game and only that game for months on end, so i dont even need to get other games until i pretty much complete the game and get every last piece of loot in the multiplayer. im not like those ppl who get games every week. i have a lot of dedication to the game im currently "working on" lol

Ok, i've decided to go with BlOps3, just because I want a game where my username can be Xx_420_Blazeit_xX without being hated on xD

Im actually a huge CoD hater, as i mentioned, since I play Battlefield which rivals it, and i also play CS:GO which thinks its highly superior to the stupid FPS games with scopes. 

still, i think it would be nice to try something crazy. I own black  ops 2 and world at war and i still play regularly, its a little weird hating and playing CoD at the same time.

i'll just stick to Fallout 3 for now, until I can save the dollas to get both. i have strict budget on games. im not even that poor i just dont like spending money on games very often xD that being said i spend a lot of time on each and every game, so i can play on 1 game and only that game for months on end, so i dont even need to get other games until i pretty much complete the game and get every last piece of loot in the multiplayer. im not like those ppl who get games every week. i have a lot of dedication to the game im currently "working on" lol

Ok first, your a moron

Second, be prepared for 6-7 hrs of boring single-player and the equivalent of headless chickens running around with shotguns in multiplayer.

Call of Duty hasn't evolved since their first game.