Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Damage

DelialFallen

It seems the damage of my Torid has taken a significant drop over the course of the month.

While I have been away from the game for 3-4 weeks, the damage of Torid seems to have gone from Very Impressive Damage to Likes To Tickle Things.

Maxed Serration

Maxed Split Chamber

Maxed Heavy Caliber

Maxed FireStorm

Maxed Elementals (2 Full, 1 Status/Damage)

Maxed Bane

I've noticed in a level 37-40 Exterminate Invasion that my Gas/Electricity/Bane build hardly did anything significant in the damage department, and the clouds seem to tick for silly low numbers (22-ish).

I tried again with a Heat/Corrosive/Bane build, and it fared worse (even against Ancients).

As I have not found references to Torid's damage damage being intentionally lowered in recent patch notes, I assume it to be a bug (a very big bug).

Thank you for your time.

Go viral electric with the dual stat mods and crit mods. 

Viral electric is my favorite build, you don't need firestorm, crit mods on there too make it much much more powerful (because of gas clouds and them doing headshots)

I haven't noticed anything. My Torid still behaves perfectly. I still dominate every ODD with my Torid.

Are you sure it isn't because of the Ancient Healer's damage reduction auras (they aren't as recent as four weeks ago, but maybe it's been a while ever since you tried)? Torid wasn't nerfed, but the Infested were substantially buffed.

Go viral electric with the dual stat mods and crit mods.

.... that is really, really, really not the point.

I have a feeling you may have missed the recent changes to Ancients. Corrupted Ancients were changed to have the damage resistance aura, which wasn't very clear or highlighted in the patch notes.

I can melt faces just fine using Boltor P, Quanta Vandal, Soma P, or any other primary I tried to verify.

For me anyway, it really is an issue with the Torid in relation to how it performed versus other primaries with likewise mods equipped.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/457476-torid-bugstealth-nerf/?hl=torid 

goes as long as that at least, i think around 16.5ish update Torid was broken in some way, shape or form and it started to do less damage, especially in clouds department. I noticed it almost straight away i think, because at that time i was actively using torid in dark sector, but DE ignored it or as far as  i remember have not addressed the issue at all, so i took it as a deliberate stealth nerf. 

And for anyone telling me about ancients, they did not had any damage reduction auras back in May.