Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

I just wanna take a moment to say to DE on behalf of the entire pc tenno community we are ready for U17

Our frames are oiled

Our weapons cleansed

Our ammo primed

Our sentinels hovering 

Our kubrows poised

Our lisets purring

Our archwings on standby

DE we are ready for you to release the floodgates. BRING ON THE CHAOS OF BUGS, HOTFIXES AND BULLET JUMP BATTLES!!!!!

• Mods will be implemented to improve block reflection for melee-oriented players.

No sir, that's already a mod. They just stated that the already existing mod would add onto the new base reflection damage.

Not a single mention of "sharkwing" on hype site but we have multiple pages of pakour...........I see that DE is treating "sharkwing" like they were treating archwing game as whole to this point...........completly ignoring it, I cant describe my disappointment in DE right now

The irony of hype site completly killing all my hype for this update :(

Well to be fair, you gotta keep somethings as a surprise xD

But I wouldn't worry about it to much.

I think as of now there's enough gamemodes (though of course more is always welcomed), but trying to integrate it to the main gameplay is a whole other beast. Putting a node next to each planet doesn't cut it haha. I am definitely looking forward to trying out some of these hybrid missions. 

Remember, it's their first time doing something like Archwing, and since they pretty much have their foundations down on how it controls, plays, what kind of weapons and abilities should or should not work, and etc, it's just a matter of time before they really start blending some tilesets nicely and more frequently, eventually not having that "hybrid" thought, sortofspeak.

Having separate Archwing-only missions is all fine and good, but they will need to drive it home once they start integrating it in the main game, so it doesn't just feel like "that one node".

Side note: I remember they're mentioning/brainstorming something along the lines of a somewhat open space to gather materials, blueprints, or whatever it was; I always thought it would be kinda neat, if they didn't drop the idea and possibly expanded that idea into something pretty awesome. Because lets face it, collecting space garbage is a lot less exciting then it actually sounds hahah xD

Well, if we dont get the update within a few hours...then it will be tomorrow.

If I'm correct, this morning alot of people were mentioning [DE] Rebecca stating that it's looking to be a Thursday release. I didn't see the post myself (I think it's on the front page of this thread, if not, I'll find and post it once I'm home), but from the sounds of it, unless the build ends up being really stable and functional, I'm just taking her word on it that likely hood of it being released tomorrow~

EDIT: Oh I did see it earlier then:

Changed relative title to be a more accurate 2-days from today (Tuesday), as Thursday is shaping up to be the more likely deploy day.

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

Not sure if it's still relevant though.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

If I'm correct, this morning alot of people were mentioning [DE] Rebecca stating that it's looking to be a Thursday release. I didn't see the post myself (I think it's on the front page of this thread, if not, I'll find and post it once I'm home), but from the sounds of it, unless the build ends up being really stable and functional, I'm just taking her word on it that likely hood of it being released tomorrow~

Was Yesterday. But things are looking to be today now.

And Yeah, The thread is Today / Tomorrow again.

Edited by iLogan