Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Since no one in charge says anything definite and the opening screen says U17 is "developing" I am going guess it is delayed till sometime in August. I will ignore the hype and will welcome it when it finally gets here. 

Since no one in charge says anything definite and the opening screen says U17 is "developing" I am going guess it is delayed till sometime in August. I will ignore the hype and will welcome it when it finally gets here. 

Prepare to welcome it today.

You're also ignoring everything Steve and DE have said about it being released today.

DE already said it's coming today

Those aren't indicative of anything other than the update's current status. On PC, it can be either 'developing' or 'online' (or something like that), while the consoles have an additional step that is the 'validation' from the side of Microsoft/Sony. So it's really not all that useful for us PC Tenno.

The update is coming today.

Edited by Gale47