The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Either I Am Extremely Ready Or A Complete Moron.

Gahrzerkire

hm i dont think they are going to giving something differente amount because they are maxed

Remeber the Stealcharge nerf ;) Every maxed Steal charge gave you a Legendary Core, If it was not maxed you didn't got one.

hm i dont think they are going to giving something differente amount because they are maxed

Well no harm in maxing them. And no harm in praying. Also i have credits and cores out the @#$ so whatever. I could have maxed more but i ran out of mods. I would have maxed more. Then of course there is the issue of me selling some of my quick rest mods (Was short on credits back then) a while back (I had about 400, sold all but 100 of em). Oh well. 

Remeber the Stealcharge nerf ;) Every maxed Steal charge gave you a Legendary Core, If it was not maxed you didn't got one.

I remember that some dude got like 30 legendary cores. #morecoresthen10rankmods

Of course the presence of this thread may cuase them to nerf the exchange rate. Which would suck.

Edited by Olivionic_Gearhart

I don't know if i am very very ready for U17 stamina removal or a complete and total idiot.

No offense, but I think it's the latter. Like... it's pretty obvious that players are experienced with previous mods changes/removal.

Remeber the Stealcharge nerf ;)

That's true. But you guys should also remember the ability mods removal. Anyone felt rewarded?

No offense, but I think it's the latter. Like... it's pretty obvious that players are experienced with previous mods changes/removal.

That's true. But you guys should also remember the ability mods removal. Anyone felt rewarded?

I did actually. I had around 4000 fusion cores afterwards and still havent run out. Even after maxing all those mods, and i have almost every mod in the game. Two of quite a few and they are all maxed. I thought it was great. 

it was no stealth... it was intended... 2 days before was an announcement about the upcoming change and compesations...

And when exactly did i say it was a stealth nerf? I just said it because you said that you don't think that maxing them will make a difference. And when stealcharge was nerfed maxing them made a big difference.

I really have no idea how you got the idea that i was saying it was a stealth nerf.

Actually, if it was Rank 6 or above, you got two. IIRC, higher ranks gave even more, but it didn't HAVE to be maxed.

They will probably give cores based on the same principle for Warframe Ability mod removal... so... this probably wasn't the brightest of ideas.

Actually, if it was Rank 6 or above, you got two. IIRC, higher ranks gave even more, but it didn't HAVE to be maxed.

No, a Steel Charge above R5 was exchanged for a legendary core. 

1 core per mod, if R6 or higher.

They will probably give cores based on the same principle for Warframe Ability mod removal... so... this probably wasn't the brightest of ideas.

Regardless would you rather be prepared? or unprepared? afterall i am sure most of us older players have an excess of cores and mods.

That's weird, I don't remember having two Steel Charges back then...

In retrospect, it really wouldn't make sense to get two for Rank 6...

Oh well, I guess I did have two Steel Charges and forgot.

well it had to be maxed compared to the after nerf version. That is what i ment. If it was above the level it was allowed to have after the nerf you got the legendary cores.

The thing everyone is forgetting is that Steel Charge was an R10 mod.

Remember the fact that you didn't get anything even if you had a Rank 5 Steel Charge?

These mods are Rank 5 only.

Logically deducing, I would say everyone gets the same, maxed or not.

The rest depends on DE.