Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes

(XBOX)SkinnyANOINTED1

Well the bases i can see it working more for the enemies then for us as warframe.

I mean a Vampire warframe can be easily design for most of its power to be life steal type

Drain would probably go on the list on this

heals you and applies HoT on the warframe

Then another ability to possibly have is give your teammates life steal aura like the Eximus

then probably some sort of hypnotic attack

and last some form of impaling power just to reference old Vlad the impaler .Since most Warframe that DE makes tend to refer to old Tales.

Now for werewolf you can easily design a back sotry surrounding the fact Tyl regor trying to fix the Gene problem decides o incorporate Kurbow DNA in his works and end up making a grineer type Wild beast.

While yes is fast and powerful like the Feral kubrows it lacks intelligence ,so it using guns is out of the question but using armor is not.

and since is now a mix of clone flesh and normal flesh it would have to differ in is normal weakness almost like the Manic bombards ,who are more powerful type of grineer,but their is a lack of them because of so much work it takes to make them.

Edited by Leavith

Um. This just doesn't sit well with me, it's too mainstream. Warframe is known for being quite unique with their designs.

So that means they can't have a Warframe that's X-themed? Because X is too mainstream?

^ This.

Also Trinity is already kind of like a vampire. Well of Life / Energy VAMPIRE. 

Well to be fair i don't see how Trinity is kind of like a vampire apart from her move set having moves that a vampire would.

1.we don't drain life from our enemy to be exact we sort of give them more life?

2.Energy vampire(the term vampire) was probably giving to it incorrectly while is cool the fact that it gives you energy the energy really is not lossing any energy or being drained from its energy.

3.Now i know u didn't mention blessing but lets just consider the fact that a vampire if we just base of their random lore that is never conscious i don't think i seen them bless things or heal others

4.While if anything the 4th skill would probably be an almost good interpretation of what a vampire might do after all draining the life of those near you to prolong your own is basically what this move those. 

sounds too twilighty for my taste. I might have to quit the game if something  like that happened. 

Twilight for you my friend has forever ruined the concept of werewolfs and Vampires?

To be fair to this guy idea he is not saying base it off those vampires or base it of those werewolfs

IN the history of the creation of this creatures has many stories of being who drain blood and huge monster that at night feed.

They are no exclusive to resemble twilight.

As for twilight while i dislike the movies i liked the books,they all had nice names.