Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only Got 3 Out Of 5 Void Keys...

Triskelon

I did it before 9pm for sure.  Like as soon as i got in the game after updating.  I was a little excited to try, and farm for Frost Prime,and bought the set, and it only gave me 3.  I figured i'd log out, and see if they would appear in my inventory after relogging, but they haven't.

Edited by Triskelon

Happened before 9pm. Same as Triskelon. I was excited for Frost Prime BPs....

Sadly iv used the 3 void keys I had already, and all I got was two Latron prime parts, and Forma BP..

*sigh* I just want my Frost Prime :/

Edited by Triskelon

Sadly iv used the 3 void keys I had already, and all I got was two Latron prime parts, and Forma BP..

*sigh* I just want my Frost Prime :/

Forma BP would be cool, but yes, all I want is Prime. I used 1 of the 2 keys and got stuck in mission (so I spent the whole mission in a bottomless pit while the others ran around saying "wow!!! Cool!!!') and then after the timer ran out we "received" an Ash Chassis.... which didn't even show up for any of us after completion.

Edit: Screenshot of where I was stuck http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147322263

Edited by simeo77

Same here, before 9. 2/5 keys, neither one let us keep rewards :( The second one gave us the couldn't save character info bug.

Keys bought: 5

Keys that we got anything out of: 0

:(

I got 2/5 twice on two sets of Keys... I am hoping my support ticket is noticed soon.

I'm sure there are a lot of support tickets out on this one. Devs probably could have waited a day on implementing U8 to work out bugs. :\