The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Excalibur Need A Nerf?

Duraxian

See, you dont even know what the argument is about, did you even read thing what the other guy and me was arguing about.Stop trolling.

I thought you were arguing about reducing the wave range and your argument against reducing them was nullifiers and how they oneshot you on higher levels without even seeing it coming.

The only nerf I could see them implementing is no longer having melee weapon syndicate mods work with exalted blade for 1 reason: Mire

Mire and the red veil sysndiate mod regens the excaliburs energy.

Even then you have to be dishing out alot of damage for it to be effective.

Exalted blade isn't 'press 4 to win' so I can't imagine it being nerfed anytime soon.

I thought you were arguing about reducing the wave range and your argument against reducing them was nullifiers and how they oneshot you on higher levels without even seeing it coming.

I was talking about the fact that if EB range was reduced you will have to close in the gap for you to start using EB, the fact that in high level when you are trying to get close enough with the short range EB you will be dead before you even know it .With the EB we have right now you can hit them from far range without the risk of getting one hit ko. God why is it so hard for me to make your rhino skin covered brain understand?

no. no. no. no. nope. noooope. F*** you. nope. no. no.

Well said.

The only nerf I could see them implementing is no longer having melee weapon syndicate mods work with exalted blade for 1 reason: Mire

Mire and the red veil sysndiate mod regens the excaliburs energy.

Even then you have to be dishing out alot of damage for it to be effective.

Exalted blade isn't 'press 4 to win' so I can't imagine it being nerfed anytime soon.

Why? its not a pvp game, why cant you just enjoy for f*** sake.

E blade to me is like super jump,I just don't use it even when I am low on health and shields and  encircled by enemies blasting away.  sure its fancy and new but just like any toy the shine will get dull in time.

RB is still the best option for excal. 

Nah not really, radial blind an E blade do synergize greatly together, and not using it is a choice of playstyle and not on how good the ability actually is.

I was talking about the fact that if EB range was reduced you will have to close in the gap for you to start using EB, the fact that in high level when you are trying to get close enough with the short range EB you will be dead before you even know it .With the EB we have right now you can hit them from far range without the risk of getting one hit ko. God why is it so hard for me to make your rhino skin covered brain understand?

This is Warframe, you can close gaps VERY fast. Are you trying to say that EB can't have any downside or any kind of risks?

Also, I'm not sure why you're continuously trying to offend me and others...

This is Warframe, you can close gaps VERY fast. Are you trying to say that EB can't have any downside or any kind of risks?

Also, I'm not sure why you're continuously trying to offend me and others...

The fact that you people seriously want him to get nerf and constantly complaining and whinny while knowing this is not pvp. You want nerf, talk about Mesa.

The fact that you people seriously want him to get nerf and constantly complaining and whinny while knowing this is not pvp. You want nerf, talk about Mesa.

So people can talk about nerfing Mesa, but not excalibur? That's hypocritical.

Also The Blade segment of EB is fine, it's suppose to be powerful but 40M waves that are easily spammable and scale just as well  as the blade is OP and people just enjoy clinging to their OP things.

Exalted Blade is a blade first, not a gun. Either you reduce the range or change how the waves are produce.

So people can talk about nerfing Mesa, but not excalibur? That's hypocritical.

Also The Blade segment of EB is fine, it's suppose to be powerful but 40M waves that are easily spammable and scale just as well  as the blade is OP and people just enjoy clinging to their OP things.

Exalted Blade is a blade first, not a gun. Either you reduce the range or change how the waves are produce.

The fact that you alteast have to move around while using EB compared to just stand and spam 4 for mesa and it rekts everything. What im telling is if you find it op why not start with the most op. get it? or you gonna quote what i said and act dumb.

The more we post, the more attention it gets, the more it is likely to get nerfed.

Just saying....

.........and posting, goddamit!

I just hope it doesn't happen. He was nerf before and became kinda useless, now when his time comes to shine haters wanna take him down. I seriously feel sorry for Excalibur.

Why? its not a pvp game, why cant you just enjoy for f*** sake.

Did you actually read my post?

I said they really shoudn't have to nerf it and if they did I could only see them doing it to somethign that can potentially let the excal have constant energy.

Hell I love using mire on my excal, the guy's a killing mahcing with it (just wish the mire wasn't so fugly)