Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed? Here Is A Quick Way To Self Diagnose And Solve!

[DE]Rebecca

Could I possibly get a little bit of extra detail on how to do these?

When you open Internet Explorer as an admin you press Alt+Left click and open up the tool menu.

From there you go to Internet Options and go to content.

You clear the SSL file and then proceed to delete the Thawte Systems(all of them) from Trust and Intermediate certificate tabs.

Then go back to warframe and click on the lock symbol in the URL and reinstall the certificates.

Just browse through the threads. Open up IE. go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> Certificates. Then remove all Thwate related items under the Intermediate Certification Authorities" tab and the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. Next, reinstall the certificates by going to Warframe.com in Internet Explorer.  Click on the "Lock" icon that appears next to the address (by address I mean the box where you manually type in "warframe.com") Click View Certificates -> Install Certificates.

Did you successfully remove the Certificates?

Every last one of them?

Yup. Everything. And again, seeing as my friend couldn't login from a computer that he can use his own account on, I think I'm outta luck

Yup. Everything. And again, seeing as my friend couldn't login from a computer that he can use his own account on, I think I'm outta luck

We all seem to experience the same problem but for slightly different reasons...

So there are many methods others have put out there...

It's trial and error as of now...

Just browse through the threads. Open up IE. go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> Certificates. Then remove all Thwate related items under the Intermediate Certification Authorities" tab and the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. Next, reinstall the certificates by going to Warframe.com in Internet Explorer.  Click on the "Lock" icon that appears next to the address (by address I mean the box where you manually type in "warframe.com") Click View Certificates -> Install Certificates.

Quesiton, if i delete all those on certification authorities tab and trusted root certification authorities tab does't do nothing bad to my pc? idk im not a computer guy lol just asking if this will make any change on how my pc works.

Hey I'm on...here is what I've done.

1) Open Internet Explorer as an Admin.

2) Hold alt and left click.

3) Clear the SSL Cache in the Content tab

4) Go to that place where we had the Root Thawte system

5) Delete them - Running IE as an admin allows this.

6) Go back to Warframe.com main page and reinstall the certificates.

Step 4 and 5 O.o whut?

ok found it but i dont have an Thawte system stuff Intermediate Certification Authorities, but in the tab named Trusted Root Certification i have some Thawte stuff but i cannot delete those since it wont let me. 

EDIT: TY THIS WORK FOR ME lol  to open ur internet explorer as an administrator obviously right click it

Edited by Swarovsky

After installing Warframe certificate also Thawte cetrificate installed. WTF?

Deleted all Thawte certs, still cannot log in.

Not everyone will have the same problem it seems...did you delete them from both intermediate and trusted authorities?

I got the same problem Armanello, It's because I didnt deleted everything but only one line of Thawte in one tab.
And there are the "root Thawte cert." in the next tab.

I made a capture of my screen which is not in your langage probably but It could still help you. I did the #1 step and not the #2 which resolved my problem.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50186-possible-solution-for-those-with-the-login-failed-check-info-bug/?p=521001

Good luck

I got the same problem Armanello, It's because I didnt deleted everything but only one line of Thawte in one tab.

And there are the "root Thawte cert." in the next tab.

I made a capture of my screen which is not in your langage probably but It could still help you. I did the #1 step and not the #2 which resolved my problem.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50186-possible-solution-for-those-with-the-login-failed-check-info-bug/?p=521001

Good luck

Not working.

Tried everything recommended with IE, restarted, updated computer (including all optional updates), added ports to the modem, and still nothing. I submitted a support ticket with the EE.log, but I'm still awaiting assignment. Had a friend try to login from his computer (from which he can login to his own account) and fail. Don't suppose there's anything else I can try at this point?

Edited by Inuichi

Tried everything recommended with IE, restarted, updated computer (including all optional updates), added ports to the modem, and still nothing. I submitted a support ticket with the EE.log, but I'm still awaiting assignment. Had a friend try to login from his computer (from which he can login to his own account) and fail. Don't suppose there's anything else I can try at this point?

You cannot log in with your account on his computer?