Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skyforge

Z3GR4M

Anyone here play or plan to play Skyforge? I was thinking of creating a Pantheon (guild) in the game and wanted to see if anyone here plays? Warframes community is pretty cool so I figure why not see if anyone else on here plans on playing some Skuforge :-)

Haven't made the pantheon yet, wanted to see if there's any interest from anyone here first... I think you need like 2 people to be able to create a Pantheon and Max is like 20 at first. I guess you get like bonuses and junk for being in a guild *shrug*

Anyway let me know if anyone is interested in playing some Skyforge, maybe we can play together and junk like that.

I mean isn't Off-Topic for these kinds of posts... You know talking about other stuff than Warframe? Excuse me if I'm wrong, I just figured Off-Topic meant... You know... Off-Topic *shrug* silly me.

I mean isn't Off-Topic for these kinds of posts... You know talking about other stuff than Warframe? Excuse me if I'm wrong, I just figured Off-Topic meant... You know... Off-Topic *shrug* silly me.

You're correct, just forget the troll.

On-topic: I do play skyforge, and let me know if you create a patheon.

Hey Runtowin, lemme know what your name is in Skyforge, I got another buddy who plays Warframe to join up :-) we can make a small little Pantheon, and more people are welcome to join. It's OK to enjoy more than one game you know lol XD