Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help From You Guys :)

Lordmuck666

Question

Hey peeps,

My current issue is weapon slots and warframe slots.

I have tried the trade chan the trading post and still I cannot sell anything to be able to purchase a few slots.

My question is, should I focus on syndicate rep and blow a potato for the next level or two to purchase mods and try and sell them? potatoes are very hard to come by esp with no plat -.-

I dont need much plat like 74 thats 3 frame slots 1 weapon slot :< EDIT: the total aim is 74p .. id be happy with anything right now

ROFL if someone fancies donating hahaha you can find me in game. Anyway after answering the above and which mods are good to sell, please check out the link below in case I have a part you may need or bp.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/496623-bps-and-parts-for-sale/

Thanks all, hope to hear from any of you soon.

Edited by Lordmuck666

13 answers to this question

Instead of selling synd mods, i would recommend the synd weapons for sell. Though depending on your mastery (and considering u still have slot problems, i guess its not soo high) farming rep will be hard because of the daily cap for regular rep. If ya really want to make plat, i would recommend specifically farming the new stuff (ash, carrier, vectis) and try selling those parts instead of the stuff you have around from farming other stuff.

Instead of selling synd mods, i would recommend the synd weapons for sell. Though depending on your mastery (and considering u still have slot problems, i guess its not soo high) farming rep will be hard because of the daily cap for regular rep. If ya really want to make plat, i would recommend specifically farming the new stuff (ash, carrier, vectis) and try selling those parts instead of the stuff you have around from farming other stuff.

thanks for that tip, I still cannot imagine trying to use that god forsaken trade chan. As soon as you post a line.. poof its gone with the rest of everyone's WTS, 0 WTB's :/ its very upsetting

my advice? get more patience.

also, if you have a lot of keys, you can get prime junks. they kinda sell 5p-10p a piece(check the prime part's true rarity by looking at the wiki and trading channel/forum)

idk much about mod farming, but Corrupted Mod are always sellable, some of them anyways.(Blind Rage, Heavy Cal, Fleeting Expertise).
don't go and waste a potato on the syndicate, you can sell synd mods only, get the prime helmets after you ranked up again. it'd be better if you look at the donation you have to put so it goes streamline into the last rank.

Edited by JamieSpyder

thanks for that tip, I still cannot imagine trying to use that god forsaken trade chan. As soon as you post a line.. poof its gone with the rest of everyone's WTS, 0 WTB's :/ its very upsetting

Its strange but even if the trade chan is prety fast people read it i appen to post something and like 10 tenno answer me prety fast

have item(s) ready that is in high demand, spend 5 mins on trade channel to see if there is a buyer for those  item(s) make you offer to the buyer (if they didn't post one) through pm<< less headaches and stress sitting and advertising and waiting.

Edited by ranks21

The key to start trading is to go to the void all the time. Once you go enough doing survival, interception, and defense with your friends,then you can probably sell something. It is hard to get started, but once you get some momentum you can't be stopped. At a certain point if you continue to do this you can make about a 100 plat in an hour easily. Patience is another important thing. These are just the basics to being a good trader. You first have to have the right wares to interest people.

Once you get this down you are going to want to learn negotiating tactics, how to sell higher than normal and get away with it, making your customer happy, and keeping connections with former customers.

Remember, you are the seller. You are the business with something to offer. Don't sell really low. Do your research on the prices of items before selling them.

One thing I forgot to add. This method will not give you fast plat most likely. It takes time to get good stuff. If you really want that plat you must have the self Control to limit your foundry crafting desire. This method will bring in a steady supply if lomg term plat.

Edited by lordpie

--snip--

Remember, you are the seller. You are the business with something to offer. Don't sell really low. Do your research on the prices of items before selling them.

With regards to this, should I be using wftrading with the highest value first and then see what another tenno offers?

Corrupted mods from Orokin Derelict Exterminate (ODE) vault runs sell pretty easily, averaging 20p for the good ones: Heavy Caliber, Blind Rage, Fleeting Expertise, Overextended, Narrow Minded.

Corrupted mods from Orokin Derelict Exterminate (ODE) vault runs sell pretty easily, averaging 20p for the good ones: Heavy Caliber, Blind Rage, Fleeting Expertise, Overextended, Narrow Minded.

thanks for that, seems like a good way to start with also

The trading system in WF is absolutely horrid. It's a lot more time+effort effective to just work a couple of hours overtime, do a home repair yourself, mow a neighbors lawn, sell yourself etc and spend the extra $$ on plat than sit around and stare at trade chat all day looking for someone who WTB's something you have. And then compete with 10 other sellers.

Edit: You can grab the plat you need for like $5. Half that if you come across a discount (although if you do, I'd spend more to take advantage of it).

Edited by Darzk

If this game was actually worth it Darzk, I would. Unfortunately its not worth 1cent imo with all the frustration and slow build times. Had this been a 1 off pay to play like other games then fine.

Edited by Lordmuck666

Not a good idea. Weapons cost 100K rep and take up a weapon slot. They are at most worth 40p.

I'd recommend the augments. They go for about 15p each, so you can make 65p per 100K, and they don't eat up a weapon slot. Mods really are the best way to make plat now.

^This is a pretty good suggestion. Add Transient Fortitude and Vile Acceleration to that list as well. Pretty fast and easy runs.

Nightmare mods also sell pretty well. With nightmare spy missions you can get lucky and get a dual stat mod along with the nightmare one.