Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Please Help Me

What's happening is your internet is too slow or laggy to log in to the servers this happens every so often to me or you have changed you account password on warframe when you logged into the forums maybe?

Actually I think there are a couple of gremlins in the system, I've been having difficulty logging in today as has my friend. Personally I'm going to try again later on but I guess you can keep on trying to log in and it should work eventually.

I can not log into warframe on my ps4 and it is starting to annoy me as i just finished building a warframe i need help

Hey man, we're going to need a few more details. How far into the Warframe menus do you get? Are you on a wireless router? Does any other game give you trouble too?

Here, let me help you: 

1) make meaningful subjects, "OMG plz halp" is not communicative of your problem, also against forum rules. 

2) There's a section called "Players Helping Players", you should have posted there.

3) There were some login issues early today, but they are gone. 

4) If you still have problems, explain better below, as other posters asked, and we may help you better.

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

Here, let me help you: 

1) make meaningful subjects, "OMG plz halp" is not communicative of your problem, also against forum rules. 

2) There's a section called "Players Helping Players", you should have posted there.

3) There were some login issues early today, but they are gone. 

4) If you still have problems, explain better below, as other posters asked, and we may help you better.

^This^