Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I Just Lose 150 Plat?

(PSN)shabooboolee

Question

14 answers to this question

Hmmm, I really really doubt this will go through.

And it looks absolutely dreadful mate! Why not get someone to do the emblem for you?

Besides, shouldn't the canvas of the emblem be transparent? I've never seen an emblem with a black canvas.

It would have been better for you to get someone to create an emblem for you that looks fairly professional rather than cut and paste trademarked characters...but who knows, maybe the approval guy/gal will be in zombie mode when yours goes through the line.

giphy.gif

Well, consdering that there is a clan with mass effect's N7 symbol as their emblem and also there is a clan with Witcher 3 symbola as emblem I'd say that DE doesn't really care if things you put there are copyrighted and they don't check it. Like come on, who will sue them for it? It's free advertising and nobody makes money on having an emblem like this. I think you're safe.

It's been approved already, see the thing that makes it seem not so trademark is due to the fact it's not the logos, see a logo is obviously not gonna get through but a character especially mixed with other character that don't belong with each other should work I mean yes we know it's batman subzero and ermac but not everyone knows my only concern was the bat logo on bAt,ans chest! which I tried to somewhat cover. It got applied just got the message so I'm relived