Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Worth It?

EpicPerson54

Question

13 answers to this question

My friend got it for me

Considering that equinox takes 2 frames to build one frame (night and day chassis,helmet, systems)

I guess you can say its decent. I enjoy the weapons so far

so why not??

Because it costs money and reduces your motivation to play new content. 

Edited by Jamescell

Because it costs money and reduces your motivation to play new content. 

Im still going to play new content, but instead of grinding the hell outta regor two times the normal amount needed for any boss due to there being the night and day drops is not something im looking forward to, I've had enough of grinding. 

Im still going to play new content, but instead of grinding the hell outta regor two times the normal amount needed for any boss due to there being the night and day drops is not something im looking forward to, I've had enough of grinding. 

Basically this

I plan to fight Regor later when more of my clan is on.

All things considered, the only "new" content you would be missing out on would be fighting Regor for the warframe, melee weapon and its mod

There is still so much more to do than just farming the frame you know.. like practicing parkour, the new quest, testing the new kubrow and mission changes, ect.

If you love something, I say buy it.

Edited by Anatolius

I say no, buying bundles is such a waste of plat.

Just farm for him.

Even buying the weapons/frame them-self's is also a waste.

The only thing I could give a heads up is if the weapon rush is 50p or below, and 24 hours, then sure I guess.

Edited by Monsterwithin

I say no, buying bundles is such a waste of plat.

Just farm for him.

Even buying the weapons/frame them-self's is also a waste.

The only thing I could give a heads up is if the weapon rush is 50p or below, and 24 hours, then sure I guess.

Think about this.

FIRST: You have to get all the parts for the warframe. Thats double the amount of normal farming.

SECOND: You must wait 12 hours for EACH part to finish.

THIRD: You must wait between 3-6 days for Equinox to finish building depending on when you craft them.

FOURTH: You know what, you get the point. Same S#&$ for the weapons. No thanks. 

They overcharge on the packs. What you get are usually easy to get and just not worth it. If you wanna spend you plat use it on warframe/weapon slots. Either that or buy any prime parts you're missing and are hard to get

They dont overchage in packs. Its actually discounted by ~200 plat.

Stuck at work so wondering how much the bundle does cost....  Pretty sure it will not be worth it tho, if it is under 400p and comes with a few weapons then maybe, but guessing the price is prob 600p+ and they say discounted by 200p  due to the fact that weapons when bought from the market are not cheap....  look at the soma bundle

Stuck at work so wondering how much the bundle does cost....  Pretty sure it will not be worth it tho, if it is under 400p and comes with a few weapons then maybe, but guessing the price is prob 600p+ and they say discounted by 200p  due to the fact that weapons when bought from the market are not cheap....  look at the soma bundle

its 800p and it has Equinox + their alternate helmet, 3 day booster for creds/affinity and then the new weapons. Good deal honestly

i shall begin the grind when i get home from work.  Guessing the weapon bp's are available from the market so hopefully that is not a issue. I work too hard to get my plat to give away on something that can be farmed, and there will be soooooooo many people farming that it wont take long to get all the parts