Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natah Quest. Seriously.... A Quest We May Never Get To Complete.

Stormandreas

Has anyone managed to figure out how to get this drone thing to find you yet (i know it's not been long but still)

A quest, that just randomly appears for players over mastery 3, just isn't right. Hell, some people might NEVER get the chance to complete it then if they are unlucky.

DE, Change it so we can initiate the quest ourselves. I want to complete it but am completely unable to because there's no way to even start it.

i saw the oculyst on my third run of equinox farming,and guys it's been only been minutes since hotfix dropped,calm down,you can't expect to get everything in the first 10 mins <.<

It took me over 20 runs to get my full set of Equinox, still no quest.  Regardless, that is not the point.  

Theoretically, a player unlucky enough will never get this quest.

Making a quest being obtained by RNG?  What a terrible idea.

Theoretically, a player unlucky enough will never get this quest.

That'll be me.  I can't even count how many Earth runs it took for me to get a Kubrow egg.  Personally, I hate RNGs because they seem to hate me.  Do we have to do specific runs to have a chance for this drone-thing to show up or is it any mission anywhere?  If it's anywhere, I've been playing for hours now and nada.

That'll be me.  I can't even count how many Earth runs it took for me to get a Kubrow egg.  Personally, I hate RNGs because they seem to hate me.  Do we have to do specific runs to have a chance for this drone-thing to show up or is it any mission anywhere?  If it's anywhere, I've been playing for hours now and nada.

At least for Kubrows we had a market option, it was not 100% RNG.

Limiting progression to RNG is a stupid idea.

They know this

They learned this through errors

It baffles me as to why this is a thing unless the spawn chance is stupid high

They know it already, and they did it on purpose because they make money off impossible RNG.

I'm never buying plat again to fuel this monstrous greed binge DE is on.

I recommend others do the same.

I watched someone stream this quest first they sucked and had no idea what defend the pod means.....Anyways it was boring and predictable. I'll probably just skip it unless I need to do it to get the new warframe? If that's the case great not looking forward to it.

This update is like recieving a new arm, only to have the fingers on your other hand lopped off. Let's review, shall we?

Ash is now limited to the Manic drop tables. (i.e. all but REMOVED FROM THE GAME)

Equinox is a mess to farm, much less build.

And the new quest is locked behind an RNG wall.

Oh, and because this is still a sore issue with me, Mesa remains locked behind dual grind and RNG walls, along with one of the worst-designed boss fights in the game. 

Yes, we're impressed with the new parkour, but that should not excuse DE LYING to our faces with claims of reducing the grind.

They know it already, and they did it on purpose because they make money off impossible RNG.

I'm never buying plat again to fuel this monstrous greed binge DE is on.

I recommend others do the same.

You and all those like you seem to not understand that this game is f2p meaning you DON'T have to pay to play it. This game is made by people and the dont do this in their free time, ok? So that means they need money to pay their employee's. They are not 'monstrous greed binge DE' they are trying to pay their people!!!

i saw the oculyst on my third run of equinox farming,and guys it's been only been minutes since hotfix dropped,calm down,you can't expect to get everything in the first 10 mins <.<

I also saw it around that many runs but I had no idea what it was or what to do so i just stared at it ಠ_ಠ well after I figured out what it was and 30+ runs later still not a second sighting

You and all those like you seem to not understand that this game is f2p meaning you DON'T have to pay to play it. This game is made by people and the dont do this in their free time, ok? So that means they need money to pay their employee's. They are not 'monstrous greed binge DE' they are trying to pay their people!!!

I'm just saying I'm not going to pay ANY MORE. Also, with millions of players, there are statistically hundreds that will not be able to get their equinox parts after 100 runs, after 200 even.

Also, yes they are on a greed binge not unlike countless FTP titles that have done the same. Also, see my post here >       As it goes into some detail regarding how a company that has 23 million in profit (not overall revenue, that's what they made EXTRA - like after "paying their employees") with ~200 employees. I want people to get paid. I know how FTP titles work. I know that they're getting paid with tens of millions left over, and keep making the grind worse anyway because - reasons? I'm just concerned that a game I ~enjoy (used to LOVE it) is going downhill towards PTW and "pay not to wait". Since DE seems to only concern themselves with forcing players to buy plat, that's where I chose to focus my attention. I choose to no longer be a part of the machine, a cog in the clock, and (while still playing) no longer finance this train while it's headed the wrong way.

I know I don't have to pay. I shouldn't have to spend a month doing the same grind over and over again either.