Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Pvp Impressions

HitoniX

Well, for the first I love this Idea so much! PvE looks new and fresh, it's very fun to fly there and here, very nice to perform wall jumps, aiming and hanging on the wall.  I realy love every PvE part of Warframe and will enjoy it more and more. So i want to say Thank You devs for new nice improvements. Good job! 

But in PvP everything looks like in alpha testing state and after first impressive feels like "Wooooah! Awesome moves!!!" and few hours conclave play I have a feeling do not enymore play conclave esle...

What I'v noticed as good are:

- Double jump is that we need long time ago and so good to see it on.

- New wall jump is very flexible and interesting to perform moves. Pushes away from the wall in any direction and combinations with roll is very nice and usefull. Hi there K-style players =)

- Wall aim hanging is nice as well.

- New roll become very important to use and just I like it too.

- Slide still good and usefull.

What I'v noticed as bad are:

- Bullet jump is bad idea to be in pvp. Players can fly up to the ceiling. What? Every one like Zephyr, well... I can move with it maybe even faster then with coptering. We alredy have very nice wall jump, so what is a pont for bullet jump? I would like it only if it will works like old version of shift+сtrl+jump and no more.

- Aim in fly state. Mouse sens become very slow, how to aim during fly I dont know. Well, try to jump and fly to another cornver of arena like in old japanese movies. What players to do now is just fly there fly here fly anywhere. No need to fight let's go to fly, peace ^__^ 

- Roll in air. I like it but it is too much, let it be only on the ground or wall at all.

- Huge amount of bugs.

So my main pvp impression is > in any strange situation just FLY < and be safe & sound.

Coptering and directional melee gone and now the people start to blame another movement mechanic.

Get it into your head:

It isn't the mechanic, which is op, it is the player, who uses it.

well i would say the constant spam of double jump in pvp is quite annoying and just messed it up. (now its not course im doing bad i still get 25kills 8death scores)

So my main pvp impression is > in any strange situation just FLY < and be safe & sound.

I was a little concerned about this because if you can't beat someone head on, then your first instinct is to retreat. Before parkour 2.0 we had people coptering away for energy all game because that's all they could do to compete. 

However I will reserve judgement until I have played it for myself.