Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Elephants In The Room.

Cerenax

1st - Why is everyone praising parkour 2.0 like it was the most refined movement system ever and completely ignoring the fact that the main movement for the entire thing (bullet jump) is completely bugged to hell and increasingly tilts to the right as it gathers momentum?

2nd - Why is everyone complaining about the grind to get Equinox when it is merely 2 to 3 hours of farming followed by a mere week of waiting while the utility slot system brought levels of grind that are exponentially bigger than that? It takes 48 forma to craft one exilus thing per warframe (there are 24 warframes in the game not counting prime/umbra variants) and then it takes another 48 forma to open up mod point room for you to actually slot a utility mod in there.

Now come on folks, stop pretending the emperor has clothes on him.

EDIT: Here is proof that bullet jump is bugged:

http://i.imgur.com/1waSKnr.gifv

Edited by lvl999ArchNecromancerIRL

1st - Why is everyone praising parkour 2.0 like it was the most refined movement system ever and completely ignoring the fact that the main movement for the entire thing (bullet jump) is completely bugged to hell and increasingly tilts to the right as it gathers momentum?

2nd - Why is everyone complaining about the grind to get Equinox when it is merely 2 to 3 hours of farming followed by a mere week of waiting while the utility slot system brought levels of grind that are exponentially bigger than that? It takes 48 forma to craft one exilus thing per warframe and then it takes another 48 forma to open up mod point room for you to actually slot a utility mod in there.

Now come on folks, stop pretending the emperor has clothes on him.

I haven't noticed any bugs with bulletjump.

Do a bullet jump and then follow up quickly with another bullet and keep repeating it and see if you can go on a straight line.

I bullet-jumped my way through Titania 50 times. I had no issues traveling in straight lines.

Calm down.

I am calm. You know what I am not? Happy. Because seeing the movement speed nerfed to oblivion while all the movement bugs from the old system remain coupled with the grinding curve of the game being increased even further and the community praising it all is @(*()$ depressing.

It takes 48 forma just to make one slot?

Jesus

2 per slot. There are 24 warframes in the game.

I bullet-jumped my way through Titania 50 times. I had no issues traveling in straight lines.

You need to spam it, you need to have some momentum from the previous bullet jump leftover when you start the second one.

Yah that utility slot is worse then i thought, i knew it was a bad band-aid, but now i know its ultra expensive and my frames wont have it.

The bullet move is really weird true, dont seem to control it properlly, sometimes it goes really high and when i need it it just does average jumps.

Parkour 2.0 isnt that great like everyone is talking about, the plus of it is no stamina and speed (yah not sure, but i think all the frames god a speed buff). Because for the rest I still dont see places or situations to use all those moves, nor they compensate the easy and quick moves we had (even so, not saying I want coptering back)

Even so, since 2014 DE is disappointing me, I never had so many expectations as for this update, in the end it wasn't so bad.

Edited by 7grims

You need to spam it, you need to have some momentum from the previous bullet jump leftover when you start the second one.

I can bulletjump perfectly after completing a jump. I can still travel easily in a straight line.

Yah that utility slot is worse then i thought, i knew it was a bad band-aid, but now i know its ultra expensive and my frames wont have it.

The bullet move is really weird true, dont seem to control it properlly, sometimes it goes really high and when i need it it just does average jumps.

Parkour 2.0 isnt that great like everyone is talking about, the plus of it is no stamina and speed (yah not sure, but i think all the frames god a speed buff). Because for the rest I still dont see places or situations to use all those moves, nor they compensate the easy and quick moves we had (even so, not saying I want coptering back)

Even so, since 2014 DE is disappointing me, I never had so many expectations as for this update, in the end it wasn't so bad.

The altitude you gain through bulletjump depends on where you aim. 

I don't know what your talking about? Bullet jump works fine for me, infact with the new mods that give element damage to your parkor, your bullet jump becomes... well practically a bullet. I was able to rapidly bullet jump around one enemy constantly hitting it and killing it without need to even attack.

The altitude you gain through bulletjump depends on where you aim. 

So far i got this:

point it above ur head, high jump (great to get stuck above doors)

point straight up, mediocre jump (great for not reaching that thing i wanted to reach)

but yah ill give it a slack, its very possible i haven't got the hang of it yet.

So far i got this:

point it above ur head, high jump (great to get stuck above doors)

point straight up, mediocre jump (great for not reaching that thing i wanted to reach)

but yah ill give it a slack, its very possible i haven't got the hang of it yet.

I find it far more useful. I aim upwards to get to high places, forwards to travel further than coptering did.

theres nothing wrong with bullet jump it works fine for me no matter how you use it and i rather the new warframe making me wait a week to play that spend months farming rng keys to get a frame that never drops like mesa 

travel further than coptering did.

I hear this a lot.

I'm still doing the whole "practice" thing with the bullet jump, but I have my doubts. Bo Prime could take me quite far, Horizontally or Vertically.

Could you perhaps, upload a video of your bullet jump taking you farther than a single copter stroke (Horizontally)?

I'd like to store some faith in the new parkour system.

I hear this a lot.

I'm still doing the whole "practice" thing with the bullet jump, but I have my doubts. Bo Prime could take me quite far, Horizontally or Vertically.

Could you perhaps, upload a video of your bullet jump taking you farther than a single copter stroke (Horizontally)?

I'd like to store some faith in the new parkour system.

That'd be somewhat tough now that the update's out. I don't have any footage from before U17 to compare it to in terms of location. Using someone else's footage wouldn't make sense, since everyone has a different skill level.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ohh wait, you're serious?

Yes, perfectly serious.

I can't say I've noticed this issue, and I bulletjump around a lot now.

2nd - Why is everyone complaining about the grind to get Equinox when it is merely 2 to 3 hours of farming followed by a mere week of waiting while the utility slot system brought levels of grind that are exponentially bigger than that? It takes 48 forma to craft one exilus thing per warframe and then it takes another 48 forma to open up mod point room for you to actually slot a utility mod in there.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because most people realize that not every frame warrants adding a utility slot? It's something that's nice to have, but it's by no means essential, and I'm certainly not going to bother giving a utility slot to frames I shelved because their playstyle doesn't suit me.

I need maybe three more utility slots and I'll have one for all the frames I actually play on a frequent basis.

That'd be somewhat tough now that the update's out. I don't have any footage from before U17 to compare it to in terms of location. Using someone else's footage wouldn't make sense, since everyone has a different skill level.

Yes, perfectly serious.

http://webmup.com/1f342/

Single copter. Single bullet jump, lets see it.

EDIT:I will give you credit for doing HALF of that.

EDIT:It was also easy to cover most of or the entire length of that long rectangular void room with the two party balls. I will also accept half of that room in a single bullet jump as well.

Edited by Lowsodium

So, why would you need to jump that far unless you were kiting enemies around the map, or just cheesing to avoid death? No real and true use for this other than to ruin the game.

He is the one that claimed he could go FARTHER with bullet jump. I want him to put his money where his mouth is. He won't even let me give him a handicap.

You cannot go farther, you cannot go faster. It is slow, clunky, and requires far more key inputs to get a fraction of the distance. DE has done the one thing no other developer would do, remove skiing from tribes. Who cares it it was a bug, it was FUN!

EDIT: Not only that, the new system doesn't even look any more graceful or natural than coptering was. It doesn't fix the main problem that there is no incentive to use the movement system for ANY reason other than to get from point A to point B as fast as possible.

Edited by Lowsodium