Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extermination Enemies, Radar And Spawning Needs Fixing.

Zurakci

This has been going on for i dont know how long, but Extermination mission is probably the mission I love the most. I get to kill without thinking of "i need that target" or "Im running out of air" or "I need to defend this"

HOWEVER. Extermination mission suffers from one thing. Enemies Spawning behind you (as in tilesets behind you), not showing on the radar, and one you are atleast 3 or 4 tilesets away, the target will suddenly show up, and you have to run ALL the way back.

I Will think this comes with the Random generated enemy placements and what not, but this needs to be fixed on a mission with fixed targets. 

What needs to be done:

1: Enemy Radar should be a thing in extermination mission. That 1 enemy shows up at the time is dumb. It should show all the time on every enemies.

2: No SPAWNING behind us. Im ok with enemies spawning behind me, just not in extermination mission.. cause backtracking is the worst. Specially when the enemy just sits there hiding. At add a despawn-respawn to new location mechanic for them.

3: Show the areas where the enemy is in red is something we still have, however, when you have to backtrack it only shows up after you are in it. Would be nice if it Always was in red when there was enemies there.

(also.. this is most annoying in the new Shark-wing missions.. cause enemies spawn either all the way back to the start or not at all.. and the shark-wing is sloooooow as a Hobbled Thrak Rhino.)

+1 Just aborted an Archwing submersible mission 173 enemies last 13 took 45 min left with 5 enemies to locate red dot back toward spawn.

Spawns need fixing

Archwing Submersible movment .001 needs a speed update.

Tile sets look amazing..... until the irritation sets in

• 5 months later...

This has been going on for i dont know how long, but Extermination mission is probably the mission I love the most. I get to kill without thinking of "i need that target" or "Im running out of air" or "I need to defend this"

HOWEVER. Extermination mission suffers from one thing. Enemies Spawning behind you (as in tilesets behind you), not showing on the radar, and one you are atleast 3 or 4 tilesets away, the target will suddenly show up, and you have to run ALL the way back.

I Will think this comes with the Random generated enemy placements and what not, but this needs to be fixed on a mission with fixed targets. 

What needs to be done:

1: Enemy Radar should be a thing in extermination mission. That 1 enemy shows up at the time is dumb. It should show all the time on every enemies.

2: No SPAWNING behind us. Im ok with enemies spawning behind me, just not in extermination mission.. cause backtracking is the worst. Specially when the enemy just sits there hiding. At add a despawn-respawn to new location mechanic for them.

3: Show the areas where the enemy is in red is something we still have, however, when you have to backtrack it only shows up after you are in it. Would be nice if it Always was in red when there was enemies there.

(also.. this is most annoying in the new Shark-wing missions.. cause enemies spawn either all the way back to the start or not at all.. and the shark-wing is sloooooow as a Hobbled Thrak Rhino.)

Totally agree with you, this is irritating and annoying

Same here. Just walked into another Invasion to get a potato - the last 13 enemies took more than 10 minutes to spawn. And they want me to repeat that another two times? No thanks. 

Actually I had the same problems some weeks ago and thought, they would be fixed by now. It's unbearable!

Edited by celynn