Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Don't Remove Nullifiers From Void Missions

Insideous

For the first time ever, I feel like complaining on the forums.

I am playing in the void alot, and I am not a fan of how insanely easy Tower III Defence has become.

Why the hell would you remove the nullifiers? If players dont like em, they can do Tower I and II.

Please dont ruin the challenge in end game content..... theres not alot of it.....

Edited by Insideous

If you want challenge why play t3? Why not t4 or a raid?

How is t3 endgame?

I wouldn't call ''raid'' a challenge, the only ''challenge'' is the core part because of the instant fail, not to mention the core part is bugged like no other on PC now. Moving back and forth whenever it feels like even with driver on it, so even though it is past a point it still can go backwards and forwards while red and all that horrible goodness.

Well, T3 is not technically 'end game', but he's right about Nullifiers. They should stay. Less than before, because now heavy and support units spawn all togheter (before even reply, think about what it means to have 4-5 or even more heavy units covered by nullifiers and ancients at high levels), but there's no reason to remove them. 

I wouldn't call ''raid'' a challenge, the only ''challenge'' is the core part because of the instant fail, not to mention the core part is bugged like no other on PC now. Moving back and forth whenever it feels like even with driver on it, so even though it is past a point it still can go backwards and forwards while red and all that horrible goodness.

I thought the challenge was dealing with people didn't know how to do it. Like the person who wants to use a damage frame.

Well, T3 is not technically 'end game', but he's right about Nullifiers. They should stay. Less than before, because now heavy and support units spawn all togheter (before even reply, think about what it means to have 4-5 or even more heavy units covered by nullifiers and ancients at high levels), but there's no reason to remove them. 

Yeah i know, the spawn rate of nulls were too high before, but now they are just completely removed. Maybe 1-2 should be the max spawn of them with heavy groups. Or a chance for none at all, but having 0 Nullifiers on a T4 14+ Interception run? No, as much as i hate Nullifiers because of the sneaky damage they do i don't want them removed.

There is nothing confusing with it, since all of the Void is considered endgame!

You have to get a good way into an endless T4 mission before you reach what is considered "endgame." I see higher level enemies on Jupiter and Saturn than in T1 void missions. Does that mean Jupiter and Saturn are endgame areas?

Raids have level 80 enemies. If you want some real endgame content, go do that.

There is nothing confusing with it, since all of the Void is considered endgame!

no it's not.

T4 has a clear advantage over T whatever at all levels. It has three times the damage.

A new player could easily go t1 "not endgame".

For anything to be endgame you have to go a long time in endless.

no it's not.

T4 has a clear advantage over T whatever at all levels. It has three times the damage.

A new player could easily go t1 "not endgame".

For anything to be endgame you have to go a long time in endless.

40-60 mins, T1-T4. Lvl scaling makes it into endgame. The only difference was that T3-4 had nullifiers. And as you probably dont know, T4 has Vor as an extra challenge. The Void is endgame, since its the last part of the game you do when you have everything else.

And as it is now, then the only difference is the starting lvls of mobs.

40-60 mins, T1-T4. Lvl scaling makes it into endgame. The only difference was that T3-4 had nullifiers. And as you probably dont know, T4 has Vor as an extra challenge. The Void is endgame, since its the last part of the game you do when you have everything else.

And as it is now, then the only difference is the starting lvls of mobs.

*As you probably don't know* lol don't you know most players live in the void? Vors not a challenge a hindrance at most and he doesn't have a guaranteed spawn for the non-endless.Anyway t3 and t4 have the same level. T4 just has Vor without his waist and the nightmare damage multiplier. Plus any endless mission can become endgame because of scaling but t4 and nightmare will always have a leg up on everything else. And you'll probably still go to those endless missions in the starchart to farm even if it's void keys.

Void isn't automatically considered endgame, any time enemy levels are high enough is. The void is just the most used for it.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

*As you probably don't know* lol don't you know most players live in the void? Vors not a challenge a hindrance at most and he doesn't have a guaranteed spawn for the non-endless.Anyway t3 and t4 have the same level. T4 just has Vor without his waist and the nightmare damage multiplier. Plus any endless mission can become endgame because of scaling but t4 and nightmare will always have a leg up on everything else. And you'll probably still go to those endless missions in the starchart to farm even if it's void keys.

Void isn't automatically considered endgame, any time enemy levels are high enough is. The void is just the most used for it.

The levels alone is not what makes it endgame...... Also, you are repeating what I already said....

Just..... BRING BACK THE NULLIES!! 

Same. Was very surprised to miss them in t4 survival.
At first I thought they just moved the spawn time to later on or made them spawn less.
But completely removing them seems to make things much easier. They could greatly reduce the spawn numbers with the new spawn mechanics, but removing them is imo a bit of overreaction.

Ot it's just a bug, with many new bugs introduced in U17. :D

Same. Was very surprised to miss them in t4 survival.

At first I thought they just moved the spawn time to later on or made them spawn less.

But completely removing them seems to make things much easier. They could greatly reduce the spawn numbers with the new spawn mechanics, but removing them is imo a bit of overreaction.

Ot it's just a bug, with many new bugs introduced in U17. :D

I do hope it's a bug. And not something permanent.

Why were nulllifiers removed? The void is a joke yet again with how insanely easy it is. The irony is despite the frost rework being quite the buff he is overall less useless now. With no loki + nullifiers vabaun oki or nova is superior to having a frost and makes him irrelevant. Limbo is probably also better than him now.

Edited by Oishii