Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playable Lore

----G----

I just had an idea, which practically results in what we could call "playable lore", but I'll just go right to the question : would you enjoy being transported, during a dedicated quest, to an Orokin's memories and being able to control him / her in a critical moment of the Orokin Empire ?

Not a fan of the idea. Somehow it breaks the immersion for me.

Would rather watch a "flashback cutscene", especially if we were to controll someone else than our Tenno.

Personally that breaks the immersion for me. I like the idea of a meditative trance more, I'm picturing a room just smoked up with incense, us kneeling down, and then a loading screen to receive a vision of the past.

The only problem I could see is the issue that might arise with every Tenno apparently having the exact same memories and having done the exact same things in the past, and for some reason I see this as being more of a problem that every Tenno apparently having been woken up and attached with an Ascaris by Vor... I dunno, ultimately it could just line up to the "a lone Tenno" explanation I use, and ultimately I do like the idea, but for some reason...