Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Accurate Do You Guys Think Amazon's Shipping Estimates Are?

Kasumi-

I finally got to the point where my GTX 560 no longer works properly and can't be repaired.

Ordered a replacement card (this time a 560 ti) off of amazon and it estimated that it'd arrive on Wednesday or Thursday of this week, which for me is today and tomorrow. I find that difficult to believe considering the item is coming from Texas and I'm several states away.

This is the only thing I've ever gotten from Amazon.

To people who use Amazon frequently; how accurate do their shipping estimates tend to me?

I'd like to have a better idea of when I can get back to spamming Rest&Rage in Grineer faces.

Edited by Kaiczar

From my expierence they're pretty accurate as long as it ships from within your country last time I got something from out of country they estimated 2 weeks and it took like 4 days

They are often pretty accurate and often arrive the first or second estimated day. Got a couple books from them adn they arrived on the first days they were estimated (2 seperate orders)

That's very reassuring.

Thanks.

I was worried I'd end up waiting a month or more to get it because of bad experiences with shipping in the past.

generally it's fairly accurate, indeed.

(says something about being in the perfect location where Free Shipping from Newegg arrives to my doorstep in ~12-14 hours, even if i order something at like, 0300. something something, get on my level of being crazy lucky with location vs the nearest Newegg warehouse :>)