Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I've Figured Out What Excalibur Umbra Is.

Idk why the founders would be mad. It's not lie it IS excal prime. And currently there is no stronger version of Excalibur for recent players to have. In a coop game I think something like this should be welcome. Only my opinion tho and I understand some ppl will disagree with it

the translation was not translated right, plus why would a founder pack have a regular excal umbra and the founder is supposed to be better

And release the prime later ?????. All you see is excal and excal umbra thats it. china is not junior varsity warframe, they have theor own thing

It does not exist

I mean it hasnt been leaked and its only on the chinese website in china. unfortunetly people who speak chinese have confirmed that there are two umbras from changyous message no google translate involved.

Um, pretty sure what we've seen is Umbra Excalibur Prime. What we haven't seen is Umbra Excalibur.

No proof of that.

Any updates from DE yet about Umbra excalibur

NO. For the love of all that is holy, DE is flying out TODAY to Germany for TennoVIP 2015. Thanks to this, we will not receive ANY information from anyone about anyTHING until they return.

Edited by LazerSkink

we got allready the information from DERebecca that every content from china and which appears in china will be in the international warframe too !

all what we dont know is HOW it will be appear and WHEN ?

im astonished about most of the postings here ^^)

we got allready the information from DERebecca that every content from china and which appears in china will be in the international warframe too !

all what we dont know is HOW it will be appear and WHEN ?

im astonished about most of the postings here ^^)

That's outdated information, we need the NEW set of answers that was announced not even 2 days after the first one. Rebecca said herself in Devstream 57 that they're gathering the information and need to meet a lot of requirements to fully release the answers.

No, how and when are not the only things we don't know.