DESCRIPTION: 

Who N/A

What Twin Grakata

Where Mission Completion

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equipping Twin Grakatta and adding mods to config 1

2. Complete mission with Twin Grakatta config 1 equipped

3. At mission results screen on Liset Pop-up appears "Could not save progress for last mission"

(4. Tested playing missions with other weaponry with no issue, problem appears to be exclusively with Twin Grakatta)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

IN ADDITION WHEN FORMAING CONFIG B(2) ALSO BECOMES UN-USEABLE ALONG WITH APPEARNCE CONFIGS 1 AND 2.  

THIS SEEMS TO BE SOMEHOW COUNTING UP EVERY TIME I FORMA THE WEAPON.

DESCRIPTION: Torid self damage in rampart.

Who multiple frames.

What Torid.

Where Missions.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1.Shoot on ground near rampart.

2. Go in rampart.

3. Take damage.

Edited by gimanos

Description: I recently built the ember frame and decided to take it for its first run, completed the mission no problem, but when I get back it tells me "Could not update account information, progress not saved!" I figured it was a onetime thing so I ran another mission, same result. I did some messing around and figured out that this only happens if I have the ember frame equipped. Any other equipment or frame does not cause this issue.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Ember

2. Enter any mission

3. Complete mission

OR 

1. Equip Ember

2. Make color customizations to the frame

3. Log out

4. Changes also don't save

Who ? NA

What? UI flickering under my name and equipped gear

Where ? Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Inside Liset when browsing menus i.e Navigation, Equipment, Market, etc.

2. Underneath my name and profile icon the rest of my equipped gear flickers

3. There doesn't seem to be any rhythm to the flickering either, it is just random.

have the same bug but for me it's not random but every second

DESCRIPTION: 

Who anything

What melee weapons (also any)

Where any planet

REPRODUCTION STEPS: when i was survivaling (i like to use melee alot in the early minutes)

1. just use the new parkour 2.0 alot (bullet jump then melee attack mid air)

2. after awhile you will not be able to roll anymore and you cant use your melee weapon

3. it wont be unstuck unless you are on a planet that you can turn into your archwing mode (uranus)

DESCRIPTION: Harlem shake in Liset @@? I jumped around in my liset and all the sudden it startes to shake hardcore, then i start to recored it with Windows 10 Game center.

Who : Me

What : Cali, Tonkor, Atomis, Tipedo

Where : Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Haven't tried to reproduce it ....

Video:  https://youtu.be/lxZcBgtbuA0  (Sorry for crappy quality)

DESCRIPTION: Quanta Vandal disappears when I change weapon and change back

What Quanta Vandal

Where Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Hide Quanta Vandal when holstered

2. Go on a mission and change weapon

3. Change back to Quanta Vandal

4. Quanta Vandal missing and you just fire lasers from your hands

Who: Nova

What: N/A

Where: Tyl Regor fight

Planting a wormhole to the second floor just before the arena floods will allow players to teleport out of the water while still wearing their archwing equipment.

Reproduction steps self-explanatory.

İ use reactors on my warframes before update  17 and after update 17 i formed some of them and their reactors lost. Another bug is if you die near to vuaban vortex you can't die and no one can revive you. Please i want my reactors again and  please fix vuaban bug !  İ did 80 min ods  with a team for nothing please fix bugs. 

Description: Hydroid Undertow is still not affected by range mods despite "Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not being affected by duration or range Mods." Included in  patch notes.

This is true.

Why would it be affected by duration tho? It works fine as a drain.

On some maps like Seimeni, after Excaliburs Javelins, Blind, Blade, Trins Heal, Mesas Regulators, and similar skils, energy drops become purple and then red. Eg. you are on mission, you see energy drop, its blue color, cast eg. Javelins, when you hit, all energy balls become purple, when effect it gone, it got changed to red color and stay like that. If you cast again ability, it will again change to purple, after effect is gone, back to red. New energy drops will be blue, until you use ability to affect them.

I tested in on nVidia v275 drivers, configured for max. performances, overclocked for 320% (i think it was the problem, but in stock is the same), C2D, DirectX 9 & 10, Vista and on nVidia v341 drivers configured for max. quality at i7, also DirectX 9 & 10, Windows 10. Game with same settings, i put VGA at same settings, its always like that. And i figure out, when Color Correction is turn on, this problem becomes, no matter what settings/drivers/VGA/etc. is changed, but only on some maps.

Edited by nVidiaContractor

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Grineer Drahks

What Drahks (and possibly other enemies) get stuck in their spawns, forcing players to hunt them down to end a Defense wave.

Where Grineer Sealab Defense tileset, every few waves

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Play a defense on Uranus.

2. Some enemies, especially Drahk, will suffer from broken pathfinding and be stuck standing in place.

3. Behavior repeats every few waves, fairly regularly.

DESCRIPTION: Infinite Wall latching

Who Loki, Zephyr, Nyx tested, probably all warfames

What Different Loadout for each player who tested

Where Found, tested and reproduced in Dojo, possibly all Tilesets affected

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Latch to wall

2. quickly release right mouse button and press it again

3. repeat step 2 until screen stops shaking/you don't hear the latching sound anymore

4. stick to the wall and watch the world below

a little tricky to pull off but as soon as you get the hang of it it is easy

Edited by Helch0rn

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Volt

What Shocking Speed

Where Any mission with breakable containers

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip volt with shocking speed and go into a mission with breakable containers

2. Activate speed and thereby activating shocking speed

3. Run past any breakable container. Container will not break open

Previously volt's shocking speed, since it does damage in a radius around volt would break containers you ran past. After U17 it no longer does this.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Anyone

What Codex entry

Where Uranus underwater

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go to Uranus underwater mission with codex scanner in gear slot

2. Scan any UNDERWATER grineer units

3. Return to the Liset and look at the codex. The enemies you scanned will not be there (note this is not the case for the shark things because they are listed under objects even though they SHOULD be listed under animals with the Feral Kubrow as a non-faction enemy)

Even though I see the outline in the codex where the enemies should be they are not unlocked even though I have scanned them the maximum amount of times due to them showing up green when looked at through the scanner.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who (Nyx, Oberon,Trinity, and probably the rest)

What (Melee Weapons Locked, seen it occour with Dex Dakra, and both Tonfas Weapons)?

Where (So far ive seen its void Defence missions all ranks, )?

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? = Y/N 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

When i run the Void defence missions especially i tend to jump around alot with the new awesome parkour system,
Anyway at this point i tend to run shoot some enemies, and after some jumps the melee weapons get locked from use for the entire rest fight making the fights harder to do due to being limited down. I can see the weapons on my back but cannot trigger them.

I can change sometimes to the weapon as per switch weapon button but i can not inniate any attacks with the melee weapons, and if you then even get the weapon switched two and do a change between weapons again the weapons will disappear indefinantly, and randomly occour, however during all this process the weapons are not usable during the fight at all after the point it goes away,.

After looking at todays hotfix 07/05, it could been related to the fury+spoiled strike issue.

Edited by archenixultra

Who Equinox (all 3 forms)

What Cosmetics - Festive Imperator Syandana

Where Liset? The other half of the syandana starts on Equinox's butt instead of the back of his neck.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Equip Festive Imperator Syandana on Equinox

Edited by November.Terra

DESCRIPTION: 

Who The player. Any warframe.

What Roll (triggered by tapping lshift), and melee stop working

Where Any mission on foot

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Kinda? It happens a lot. Not too sure how, though.

1. Did a roll or a bullet jump. Not too sure, just happens when playing, albeit very often.

2. Tried to melee / roll

3. Doesn't work

Update: Going into sharkwing reverts it to normal.

Edited by SenatorCactus

Who: Any warframe

What: Infinite Wall Latch

Where: Any wall

Can you reproduce it: Yes

Reproduction:
1) Climb high up a wall and wall latch

2) After latch period ends, immediately jump and latch back onto the wall

3) No sound plays, no animation, but can latch indefinitely

DESCRIPTION: Invisibility of an active veapon armed after switching (when "visible when holstered" is off)

Who The player. Any warframe.

What Weapons

Where Any mission

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Set "visible when holstered" off

2. Start any mission

3. Switch between weapons. Very often the secondary weapon become invisible, then during switching all other ones.

e1d075ebc7c2.jpg

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Hydroid

What Tentecle Swarm ( but i'm not sure it was because of the skill, but i suspect it )

Where Infested missions: Earth: Tikal / Orokin Derelict Defense

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

Yes, it happened on different planets, different type of missions, but all infested type.

Earth Tikal bug steps: sorry didnt take a screen on this one

1. Use a PS build Hydroid and use tentecle swarm only

2. Tentecles spawn from the ground and then some times will knock enemies sky high

3. Enemies will be knocked out of the content(i'm not sure what you call this, but the area where player and enemies are allowed standing on). 

4. If the enemy didnt die by the knock up, it stays outside of the area and will not be reset back to the area.

ODD bug steps:

1. I'm not sure this bug is cause of hydroid's tentecle swarm, but we did it with two hydroids and this happened.

2. Many times, after we used tentecle swarm, enemies stay knocked down, then enemies became some kind of "Dead" but still with health points on them.

3. Skills will not avaliable to hit those "dead" enemies anymore, but normal weapon hits and kills them

4. Some times, one enemy at the ODD will somehow be under the stage where we are on, there is a room under the warframepod which we can see through from a place at the side, there is a broken window.

The screen picture shows there is an ancient in only white light stroke form and the minimap shows the ancient is on one of my teammate, but it's true hitbox was under the ground, we could not kill it untill somehow the wave just passed it and fixed by some reasons we don't understand.

ILWEvf5.jpg