Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"destiny Players Average 100 Hours Each Into The Game" Pfft, Please. You Ain't Got Nothin' On Warframe.

XxCurtennoxX

www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-players-average-100-hours-of-gameplay-each/1100-6429469/

Apparently this is destiny players being "Dedicated" to the game. Meanwhile, thousands of warframe players (Me included) have 1000-2000 hours or even more in Warframe. This playerbase is 10x more dedicated to the game than Destiny players are.

Destiny, eat your heart out.

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

I would really love a statistic of warframe players and how much time an average warframe player, who has spend more than 10 hours in the game, dedicates to this game.

The reason about the 10 hour cap? Well there are a lot of people out there who install a game play it for let's say an hour and decide, that this game is not quit to their liking. I would not consider this person a warframe player by definition, since he would arguably not claim that himself. I mean, in order to be a "player" of a game you better freaking play the game right?

Edited by Megakruemel

As a player of desinty (and a far bigger fan of warframe) I cant say I used to drop about 4 hours a day  maybe more on  tuesdays with the raid resists so roughly about 32 hours a  week playing it. I was on running everything from the raids and daily missions to re rolling a character for the rare drop chest but NOT PVP because I really cant handle that level of frustration.  Now my one friend probably managed that 80 hours easily.  

Damn a hundred hours each? someone must've worked hard to make up the rest from my 13 hours!

Good news, because Destiny will most likely be coming to PC. Cross your fingers and hope that it is true. 

Why would you? I wouldn't even buy it on PC if it was on a 99% off steam sale. I bought it on console and got 13 hours worth, that's less hours than most games I sold in the first week.

Why would you? I wouldn't even buy it on PC if it was on a 99% off steam sale. I bought it on console and got 13 hours worth, that's less hours than most games I sold in the first week.

He did want to try playing Destiny on PC, so that might come true for him, which is good news for him. 

For me? I might buy it. If anything else, I would at least be buying a good lesson.