Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime

dmantacos

Ok, this is in "off topic" for a reason, im not trying to speculate when nekros prime will come out(trinity is most likely next, nekros is most likely way down the line) but i was just wondering, do you think they will release a prime varient of the mortos binds? it seems to be a pretty important part of his lore/ image as a character if it was introduced as an item exclusively for him, just wanted to know what you guys think.

p.s. (i understand that they accidentally showed him (before he came out) with tendrils and then removed them leading to the addition of this item but it could still be a cool spot of lore for them.

Edited by dmantacos

Since any Warframe can be primed, it's entirely possible for Nekros to be up next for all we know. Probably not likely, but very possible. As for his dedicated accessory, I cannot say. Although, I would be surprised if it was not included.

My comment was based on the order in which they are priming warframes(i.e. all original 8 have been primed other than trinity thus far) and im pretty sure Rebecca begged for nyx to be primed so much that they got annoyed and did it xD. thanks for your input though