The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tactical Alert - Does It Drop Event Mods?

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Can drop? Yes. The Slash damage event set. Is it a reliable way to farm those? Nope.

Drop chance + Mission Duration + Burnout from repeating the mission = not really that good of a way to obtain these mods in my eyes.

All things considered, the chances to get the whole set are very slim, the drop rates are so low they aren't worth mentioning, there is a big list of possible drop items competing for that drop rate % and worse, even if u did get lucky u could still get repeats on the 2nd time u, somehow, happen to be lucky again.

Should stars allign properly, I'm certain some really lucky folk will post bout how lucky he is from getting all 4 mods from the event while I stare at them in a jealousy that will quickly become disregard as I realize Slash mods aren't that big of a deal to me.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

to give you an idea someone did this event 200 or so times and didnt get one event mod drop. he posted about it on the warframe reddit when the event was close to over. so, yeah they CAN drop. will they? no, probably not.

the only good thing you can get from this alert realistically, apart from initial reward is leveling a lot of ur weapons by leeching exp from mesa's with boosters or running with 2 mesa line ups. Event drop chances are abysmal and a huge letdown.  

I'm a bit shocked that after the overwhelmingly negative feedback for this event on PC, DE didn't seem to do anything about the RNG for consoles.

I mean... Wow.

My thoughts exactly, i get it they're doing us a favour by giving us a chance to get the slash mods , but ugh the mission is boring after a while.

Back on topic yeah the drop rate is really low, did almost 20 runs since the alert started and i just got credits , cores and those transmute cores or whatever.

I'm a bit shocked that after the overwhelmingly negative feedback for this event on PC, DE didn't seem to do anything about the RNG for consoles.

I mean... Wow.

Can't do that, dude. Imagine the uproar if the droprates would go up and console players would get them. Many many PC players would charge burning barricades, because they were treated different.

Edited by ShortCat

Guys, I know the chances of getting the slash mods are EXTREMELY Low, but that's why it's there.

It doesn't really want you to get the mods, but that little chance is there just to tell you you won the lottery.  

What I'm trying to say is, the mods are really strong.  If you get them you are purely lucky.  Sure, there's like a 0.25% chance to get the mods which is indeed a pain in the &#!, but you aren't supposed to get the mods so easily.  Sure, you can keep doing the mission over and over again, but it's all just pure luck whether you'll get a mod or not. 

Guys, I know the chances of getting the slash mods are EXTREMELY Low, but that's why it's there.

It doesn't really want you to get the mods, but that little chance is there just to tell you you won the lottery.  

What I'm trying to say is, the mods are really strong.  If you get them you are purely lucky.  Sure, there's like a 0.25% chance to get the mods which is indeed a pain in the !, but you aren't supposed to get the mods so easily.  Sure, you can keep doing the mission over and over again, but it's all just pure luck whether you'll get a mod or not.

So are you realy saying you agree with such a low drop chance?

Also being ok with warframe having the equivilent of a lotery for getting mods? Wth

Finaly the mod isn't that amazing. Hell i have the whole set cause i did the original event and never bothered using them yet.