The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalkers Warframe Is A Copy Of Umbra Excalibur.

The center lights look exactly alike and if you don't see the similarities look harder. and the stalker lights on the left and right of the helmet look like there was something previously covering the lights almost like something was gouged out. Oh yeah right the gold pieces match up exactly with the lights on the left and the right of the stalkers helmet the lights that looked like something was previously there hint hint

I'm having a hard time seeing any similarities, and even if there are any they are accidental since umbra excal came waaaaaaaaay after Stalker

Mabye they made umbra look like stalker on purpose

To see close enough because its EXTREMELY hard to see in any other picture go to umbra excals stats thread and once your there go to the more images of umbra excal and look at his face and then look at stalkers face up close.

how.. how are there 3 threads S#&$ty @(*()$ ipad

No it doesn't. Also nice triple post.

Edit: Triple ninja'd. Even further proves the point.

Aren't you that guy who was making up bs about Umbra Excal in another thread too? Please drop this and wait for official information.

Ahh..... you see.... about that *leaves*

TR-TR-TR-TRIPLE POST COMBO.

Why ipad why

No it doesn't. Also nice triple post.

Edit: Triple ninja'd. Even further proves the point.

Aren't you that guy who was making up bs about Umbra Excal in another thread too? Please drop this and wait for official information.

Wait a second. I specifically said that it was all speculation. I never said any of that was true the thread has an "I think" in it for a reason.

His blade is coverng the light

and the two lowest gold pieces that sink into his face are in the exact spots as the stalkers light are in.

o5UuDB8.png

I don't see it.

how do you put pictures up

I can show you guys pictures that would really help if I know how to put them up

and his face is divided into two sections front to back just like stalkers