The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update

Redman09

Question

Hello ppl i have problems with the update,i run the game and it says update failed.I have played it before but now on windows10 i cant find any solution about it altough i searched thru the internet and tried every thing bout DirectX and this prob.If someone can tell me what should i do so i can play, thanks :)

9 answers to this question

Play around with the launcher settings (the gear icon on the upper right IIRC). Specifically the aggressive and bulk downloads. Try turning one off and one on, or both off. This oddly works for me, but not reliably.

That, or restart modem and/or PC.

Play around with the launcher settings (the gear icon on the upper right IIRC). Specifically the aggressive and bulk downloads. Try turning one off and one on, or both off. This oddly works for me, but not reliably.

That, or restart modem and/or PC.

Grim it say DirectX update failed 

I just got this problem now. I've tried almost everything. I've done a complete wipe of steam and it's stuff using RevoUninstaller, I've disabled my anti-virus, I've uninstalled and re-installed warframe. I've run the DXSetup.exe from the Warframe folder, I've validated the files through steam and had some replaced, all that jazz. Nothing. I tried running the following command in command prompt, because another thread suggested it: sfc /scanfile=C:\windows\syswow64\d3d9.dll

That didn't work either. I tried deleting my directX folder in my warframe directory, then using Steam to verify local files. It re-installed stuff. Still can't launch. I get the same "DirectX failed to update" error.