Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox's Animations Sets Don't Work Properly On Other Frames

Manelag

So, i recently bought the Equinox's Noble animations for all of my warframes and in the Preview of the Arsenal it showed the Day Form animations (which i wanted) because my energy color was a bright as that seems to be the determining factor which set you use.

However upon entering my first mission it switched the Animation Set over to the Noble Night one, now my question is am i the only one having this issue?

I find it rather annyoing since i only bought the Animation Set for the Day Form Animations, so i'd really like to see a fix for this.

So, i recently bought the Equinox's Noble animations for all of my warframes and in the Preview of the Arsenal it showed the Day Form animations (which i wanted) because my energy color was a bright as that seems to be the determining factor which set you use.

However upon entering my first mission it switched the Animation Set over to the Noble Night one, now my question is am i the only one having this issue?

I find it rather annyoing since i only bought the Animation Set for the Day Form Animations, so i'd really like to see a fix for this.

Are your colors default or custom? If it's the first, Equinox enters Night form by default, if it is the later, welp, they'd need to fix it, yes.

Same story here. Had Equinox originally on day form. Switched to other frame, checked out the day anims on other frames, bought it, and now I'm left with the night anims.

This really needs to be addressed.

Yup, same happend to me.

I'd really like to use the animation set, if this doesn't get fixed then i'll be rather annoyed that i wasted plat on the set.

Yep, it's likely bugged

However, I think equipping Equinox with her Day form's animation before using it on other frames can fix this.

I did try this multiple times and it works for the duration that you are in the liset, but once you enter a mission it switches you back to the Night Form Animations.