Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Gaming Peripherals?

Chris9428

Just a simple thread where you post your gaming equipment.

(Since there was recently a thread where you posted your rig, so.. why not.)

Mine's here.

Mouse: Zowie FK1

Mousepad: Steelseries QcK

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL (MX cherry black switches)

Filco Majestouch TenKeyPad (MX cherry brown switches)

Headphones: Superlux HD668B (Soon getting the Sennheiser HD558)

Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Other input devices: Wacom Intuos CTL 480 (small)

Xbox 360 usb controller

Less than a year ago, I was playing on some bad acer laptop with a 20€ mouse and an 8+ year old mousepad.

65'' hd tv (not as good as a monitor)

full size bed

razer sabertooth controller

usb extension cable

rockband microphone

logitech wireless keyboard with mouse pad

im usually laying in bed with mic on my chest. i used to use the xbox headset but i always forget im wearing it and drop the controller on the floor beside me with my head being pulled down shortly after it

Edited by Wawazat

Since peripherals in my country are quite expensive and the income is quite low, I cannot really buy anything that i see to like it. I usually buy online so I can't just go somewhere and try it out before I buy it.

I have bought a new mouse like a half a year ago ( A4 Tech Bloody V7 ) super cheap, but since i have fingers like violinist ( very thin and long ) choosing a mouse is really difficult. I can barely grip it so that my whole hand reach it but my pinkie fingers are also weirdly slightly bent the dimple for a pinkie rest is super uncomfortable for me, so I just resort to fingertip grip rather than palm.

Anyways my point is I cant really try before I buy, and since i have weird anatomy usually seems that ergonomic peripherals are not suited for me so picking something is really frustrating and often ends up just circling around and have no clue what to buy.

So yea, i still use old membrane keyboard, i got this decent mouse that is pretty good from build quality and confusing but really complex software ( but shape and ergonomics are a bit lacking ), just a plain Dell's 1080p monitor nothin' amazing and speakers.

Mouse: logitech g600

Keyboard: Microsoft x4 sidewinder

Mat: razer goliathus speed (extended)

Headset: Plantronics 780

Monitor: Hazro 27" 1440p with 10bit colour + spyder elite hooked up to it(beeeeeautiful colours :D)

I have intuos 4 large and intuous 5 medium, but i prefer using large on the desk and just take int5 to college.

@OP i have HD439s and they are goooood, you'll love 558s :)

DSC_0075.jpg

Edited by kiteohatto

How much would you recommend an amp to use the headphones with?

The motherboard I have is a h97 d3h. Does the soundcard on this suffice?

Onboard soundcards are good enough for anything.

For amp, i just use a fiio E6, its small and i can take it anywhere with me and it's just...decent, but i might upgrade soon, im looking for something new i suppose but i haven't narrowed it down yet :)

Fiio e6 makes a difference and it's super cheap and small, you can research higher end ones but it depends how much of an audiophile you are.

Edited by kiteohatto

Onboard soundcards are good enough for anything.

For amp, i just use a fiio E6, its small and i can take it anywhere with me and it's just...decent, but i might upgrade soon, im looking for something new i suppose but i haven't narrowed it down yet :)

Ah nice, just needed to know whether I should save up my money for an amp or just save it up for a 2nd gpu.

I'm not planning to have anything better than a 1080p monitor anytime soon, and I still have to turn down the shadows and other particle effects in heavy games, so I might just save up for a 2nd gpu.

Ah nice, just needed to know whether I should save up my money for an amp or just save it up for a 2nd gpu.

I'm not planning to have anything better than a 1080p monitor anytime soon, and I still have to turn down the shadows and other particle effects in heavy games, so I might just save up for a 2nd gpu.

You should just try selling your gpu and buying a single good one instead of being stuck with 2 dated ones in the future, what do you have right now ?

Unless you absolutely need 120/144 in every game on max i suppose ;p

Edited by kiteohatto

I use a laptop, so most of my rig actually comes built in.

CPU: Intel Core i7 Haswell 2.20 GHz

GPU: nVidia Geforce GT 750M 2GB.

RAM: 16.0 GB Dual Channel DDR3 798 MHz

Mouse: Logitech Wireless that I picked up at the electronics store for $19 SGD.

Audio: Beats Audio. I am not allowed to don't use headphones.

I actually bought this rig before I discovered Steam and gaming, which actually was last year, so it's not very good.

You should just try selling your gpu and buying a single good one instead of being stuck with 2 dated ones in the future, what do you have right now ?

Unless you absolutely need 120/144 in every game on max i suppose ;p

I currently have an r9 290 vapor-x which gets me 70+ fps in most of my games already, but it's struggling with the shadows on games like farcry 3 and tomb rider. I'm planning on upgrading my 60hz monitor to a 122 - 144 hz monitor someday in the future as well.

I currently have an r9 290 vapor-x which gets me 70+ fps in most of my games already, but it's struggling with the shadows on games like farcry 3 and tomb rider. I'm planning on upgrading my 60hz monitor to a 122 - 144 hz monitor someday in the future as well.

Ah yes, amd fare bad with shadows, i only used to use amd cards up until last month, first time switching to team green and no regrets so far :P. Last card was 7970 Ghz vapor-x too! Love sapphire brand :)

Ah yes, amd fare bad with shadows, i only used to use amd cards up until last month, first time switching to team green and no regrets so far :P. Last card was 7970 Ghz vapor-x too! Love sapphire brand :)

I'd go with nvidia, but due to the things they've done, I don't really trust them that much anymore.

I really hope AMD is going to survive this, though. I'm seeing more and more people turning their backs to them.