Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Should Turn Warframe Into A Anime :d

(PSN)LazyVwj

No no no never because most Anime end pandering perverted fanservice like well... It's in the spoiler and it's NSFW, I'm risking a warning.

warframe_valkyr_girl_by_toirekomoru-d77hwarframe_saryn_girl_by_toirekomoru-d6e1c

Deviant art is weird sometimes.

Ok sooooo what? If you really have such narrow minded image of anime in general you and those with your mentality should try to look just a little bit further.

Ok sooooo what? If you really have such narrow minded image of anime in general you and those with your mentality should try to look just a little bit further.

I wouldn't say that if I didn't watch Anime, I did look in and I followed the biggest crowd (which Anime was most popular with the crowd)I never found anything good, this is coming from a person who used to watch Anime every week.

Ok but Warframe as an Anime would be bad because of the story, It has the least amount of story I've ever seen in an MMO.

Edited by Mirakid

I wouldn't say that if I didn't watch Anime, I did look in and I followed the biggest crowd (which Anime was most popular with the crowd)I never found anything good, this is coming from a person who used to watch Anime every week.

Ok but Warframe as an Anime would be bad because of the story, It has the least amount of story I've ever seen in an MMO.

It doesn't need to have a story. It already has the materials to make one.

Everything you can find in the game, you can make a story out of it.

Ok I get where you're coming from, Maybe Warframe will be nice as an Anime (and that's a very situational maybe)as long as it has what you are thinking of. I have to say you being able to convince me is achievement I'm usually very stubborn.

Narrow minded? Nah man,there's good things and bad things in anime. What he pointed out was the bad things.

You want some caramel dance emotes? Valkyr in serafuku (japanese schoolgirl uniforms)? Fanservice everywhere? I don't...

If Warframe needed to approach an anime, it'd be one like Berserk!

Narrow minded? Nah man,there's good things and bad things in anime. What he pointed out was the bad things.

You want some caramel dance emotes? Valkyr in serafuku (japanese schoolgirl uniforms)? Fanservice everywhere? I don't...

If Warframe needed to approach an anime, it'd be one like Berserk!

Hey I never said there weren't bad things, but that guy denied the idea simply because of those thing. Almost as if conveniently ignoring serious and violent animes do exist based on the post alone.

For the record I agree with your last statement, besides warframe is like 75% anime already, I don't see why a simple transition to 2D animation gets so much negativity.

Edited by RahuHordika

Hey I never said there weren't bad things, but that guy denied the idea simply because of those thing. Almost as if conveniently ignoring serious and violent animes do exist based on the post alone.

For the record I agree with your last statement, besides warframe is like 75% anime already, I don't see why a simple transition to 2D animation gets so much negativity.

Oh ok, now I feel you.

And when I said close to Berserk, I meant with its violence & atmosphere, but without some NSFW scenes. (the only downside about this franchise imo)