Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Survey; Aim Assist. Does You Use It?

(PSN)theelix

Just use mouse + kb  on PS4

Some games cant be played properly without fast mouse aiming. WF is one of those.  

Because surely console players and some pc players obviously have not been using controllers to great effect~

Wait, so you can actually play with mouse+kb on consoles?

Why the hell are most console players not doing this? o_O

Because believe it or not, there is this thing called preference~

As to the OP....on WF? na....I remember I use to play games with aim assist for a while, turned it off, and I came to a realization that my aim was utter crap. Got use to without and i'm happy to say aim assist in general actually makes things worst~

The aim assist for ps4 is so bad. Like, sososoSO bad. Without exaggeration, I can say it's one of the worst aim assists I've ever come across. In a game where picking one's target out in the chaos is quite important, Warframe on console plays much smoother with the aim assist turned off.

2/10, would not and do not use.

Edit...I love when people try and act like it's more "skillful" to not use aim assist. If these people ever tried the aim assist in this game, they would shut up and realize that it actually would take more skill to use the dang feature. That is how badly it's implemented. It's no subtle thing, as an intercepting target will hard drag your cursor off your intended victim. Yuck.

Edited by (PS4)PeetSquared