Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Survey; Aim Assist. Does You Use It?

(PSN)theelix

Pff who uses aim asist.

Each should have enough skill.

After all we are the tenno.

Suprisingly i'm joking.

Actually you should use aim assist.

Not that i want it...

Truth is i envy you can use it.

Edited by NyancraftG

I tried it once, I don't know if it's because it's a third person shooter or the fact that it's made by a PC dev, but it was horrible so I turned it back off within a few minutes. 

You could argue that it's not the person who made it, but more that it's sticking to all of the enemies, or that the entire aiming system is subpar as it's very stiff and doesn't use the full sensitivity and accuracy that controllers these days are capable of.

It's a bit jittery and distractable.

For instance, if you are shooting at a heavy target and a light unit runs in front aim assist will link your aim off to follow the new target.

I still use it... I think I have just gotten used to it being there. It's not as comfortable as other consol games I have played though. Yes I am using the controller on PC, mostly as I use a mouse 8 hours a day at work and need to rest my wrist.

Pff who uses aim asist.

Each should have enough skill.

After all we are the tenno.

Suprisingly i'm joking.

Actually you should use aim assist.

Not that i want it...

Truth is i envy you can use it.

From the results, it seems as if you have nothing to envy. Rarely anyone who has the option to do so uses it, and it seems as though it's a bad system.

From the results, it seems as if you have nothing to envy. Rarely anyone who has the option to do so uses it, and it seems as though it's a bad system.

Sometimes i kinda need it, due to high speed.

Highly needed sometimes, atleast for snipers.

I'd like bullets that trace enemies.

That would satisfy me when hsing snipers.

It's a bit jittery and distractable.

For instance, if you are shooting at a heavy target and a light unit runs in front aim assist will link your aim off to follow the new target.

I still use it... I think I have just gotten used to it being there. It's not as comfortable as other consol games I have played though. Yes I am using the controller on PC, mostly as I use a mouse 8 hours a day at work and need to rest my wrist.

This has been my experience with controller aim assist, it's just kinda unreliable when things get fast paced.  But I'm not very good with controllers, and only use them when I'm tired.

Edited by Gelkor

Nope, I don't use it, is better to play without aim assist :S
You have more control of your aim obviously, I played with aim assist once and sometimes it didn't let me kill enemies like bombards or heavy gunners before lancers, and it can be dangerous on high level missions xD
I improved my aim a lot in this game by playing pvp and shooting weapons like the Mitter,Drakgoon, Dread, Kunai, Paris Prime, Vectis, etc... while jumping or wall running against enemies that were moving a lot.
So right now I can do some cool headshots with every weapon while sliding, wall running or aim gliding (we don't have U17 yet, so it's the fast aim gliding) lol
So, the people who use aim assist should practice more, because without aim assist you can be more deadly :D

Just use mouse + kb  on PS4

Some games cant be played properly without fast mouse aiming. WF is one of those.  

Wait, so you can actually play with mouse+kb on consoles?

Why the hell are most console players not doing this? o_O