Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils Are Starting Annoy Me

V45H

why cant i equip my Syndicate Sigil with my Conclave Sigil its obnoxious to say the least on top of that why cant i display my conclave Sigil outside of conclave they are some of my favorite sigils (visually) so what gives DE :c

if its going to be restricted to conclave only why cant we split the arsenal a little better so it doesn't use up one of my style load outs on my Warframe or should i start building extra frames just for conclave .-.?

INFACT why does Syndicate earning need to be tied to my frame at all it should be a top level account thing something i set in my profile yeah?

Edited by V45H

Because conclave it's referred as a different syndicate, by warframe rules, you cannot equip 2 different sigils of 2 syndicates. Equipping the conclave sigil will earn you conclave standing if you complete a conclave match, friends on what level you bought the sigil for.

Edited by (PS4)DragonStar325

Conclave and pve need seperate cosmetic loadouts. If not completely, at least for sigils.

I don't care if I can't equip conclave and pve syndicate sigils at the same time but I hate trying to remember to swap them every time I want to use the same frame in both modes.

Just change the system to allow us to equip whatever; you cap out your daily reputation so quickly that your sigil doesn't really matter. If someone wants to split their daily reputation between Loka and Steel Meridian I don't see why we shouldn't let them. 

Wearing  PvP sigil doesn't gain you standing for it in PvE mission does it?  If not then why not let you equip one of each.  Conclave already seems very unpopular and can use all the help it can get.

it dosnt you can equip them you just cant see them outside conclave denying the ability to see it is denying my right to customization