Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entire Clan Banned,threads Being Removed And Support Ignoring Requests.

CR0SSB0NES

I've previously made a thread when my Prisma Tetra went missing twice for no reason, after asking support to restore the item for me, my clan members started getting banned with no explanation or reason whatsoever, i would really like this brought to the official staffs attention as banning MR19,2 year veterans because my items dissapeared is really not saying much aside from the fact that support really needs to be more efficent or at the very least transparent with those they are supposed to be assisting with game breaking bugs etc.

TL;DR Banning and then removing threads and ignoring your loyal veteran players and getting paid for it, is really not the way to go about your job.

P.S. Thanks to your support i am also missing out on the Infested Event, way to go, support team.

I'm pretty sure we covered this already, as I remember you told DE you would encourage others to not play the game after they told you the problem.

You do realize i was never told anything by support.

if you have an issue with support, pm the high end staff here on the forums. 

No one answers.

DE_Danielle got in contact with you in your last thread, what ever came of that?

BTW I'm not sure if you ever saw one of my other responses in your other thread, that it sounds to me like someone has managed to hack you and all of your clanmates accounts, which is why the accounts might be locked.

Do you have a clan website where you all log in at with (possibly) the same usernames and passwords you use for the game?  Or do you have some kind of a backup system where someone knows everyone's login info in case people need to do trades or invites?

DE_Danielle got in contact with you in your last thread, what ever came of that?

BTW I'm not sure if you ever saw one of my other responses in your other thread, that it sounds to me like someone has managed to hack you and all of your clanmates accounts, which is why the accounts might be locked.

Do you have a clan website where you all log in at with (possibly) the same usernames and passwords you use for the game?  Or do you have some kind of a backup system where someone knows everyone's login info in case people need to do trades or invites?

Nothing ever came of that and no one hacked me.

Nothing ever came of that and no one hacked me.

*shrug* The wording on the responses from support that you posted implies that DE support thinks your account was compromised for some reason, I was just trying to surmise why that may be/where possible security leaks are.

It's not unheard of for an entire clan/guild's login info to become compromised if they use a third party site or w/e, that's all.

*shrug* The wording on the responses from support that you posted implies that DE support thinks your account was compromised for some reason, I was just trying to surmise why that may be/where possible security leaks are.

It's not unheard of for an entire clan/guild's login info to become compromised if they use a third party site or w/e, that's all.

Regardless you cant just suspend a clan on assumption, besides, i've plenty of things to steal other than a prisma weapon, and i know it wasnt stolen because i managed to level the weapon but the game treated it as if it never existed on my account.

Regardless you cant just suspend a clan on assumption,

It isn't necessarily an assumption when you notice 10+ accounts all spontaneously logging on from the same, new IP that's 3 countries away from where they normally log in. Which is a thing that happens when multiple accounts become compromised.

Not saying that's necessarily the case, I'm just saying that it's not necessarily malicious on DE's part like you seem to think.

It isn't necessarily an assumption when you notice 10+ accounts all spontaneously logging on from the same, new IP that's 3 countries away from where they normally log in. Which is a thing that happens when multiple accounts become compromised.

Not saying that's necessarily the case, I'm just saying that it's not necessarily malicious on DE's part like you seem to think.

Well, they ask me to change my password and i did right after, why the hell should anyone be banned for a WEEK because someone is copy-pasting pre-written replies instead of just bothering to read. The part that irks me the most is that someone is getting paid for this whilst i wasted my money on this game to have to deal with this of all things.(In theory i pretty much paid someone out of my pocket for THIS)

I don't get it. If your account was hacked like support says, then that isn't really your fault. Also wouldn't a mandatory password reset from DE's side immediately fix the problem?

Wow, someone can read AND talks sense, there is hope.

Jokes aside, this is exactly what i mean.

The problem is that nobody here can help since we don't have the full facts. You already brought this to the attention of senior moderators, other than that, I'm not sure what opening another thread is going to achieve.

I think i am entitled to full facts, and by full facts i mean more than a copy pasted "We think someone stole your account, so we will ban it for a week along with your forum account, maybe more, but in the meantime you can change your password." Well it's not like i had a new warframe to farm and an event to partake in or anything.

Edited by CR0SSB0NES

I feel that you making these threads everyday is only going to work against you. It makes me think of you as a guy who did something he shouldn't have, got banned, got mad, and is now trying to tarnish peoples views of DE. Keep your problems between you and support. 

This is a situation between you and the support team. This has little to do with the Forum community and none of us here are in a place to be of much help to you.

I hate to be the bearer of sour news,  but that is how it is. Hopefully your situation gets straightened out. It sounds like a rather ugly knot.