Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Harbinger Drop Rate

RAZORLIGHT

One day they will rework rng ... one day :p (no seriously, i don't care about low drop rate for prime part since there is prime acces and they have to make money but what about these mods ? and don't bring up mods pack they clearly aren't worth the price ^ that's the kind of things that shouldn't be behind rng wall)

• 2 weeks later...

They should probably do a drop similar to Stalker's Dread (Not Hate and DEFINITELY not Despair) or Zanuka's Detron. You basically get a 50-50 shot of getting those when they show, 100% in case of the Detron parts. Rare enemies like that that are hard to come by frequently enough to farm need a higher chance. I get that they're special, and you have to work for them, but if you grind for months without any results, it gets waaaaaay too bothersome and just adds to player burnout. This includes myself, and I'm not just talking Final Harbinger. I've farmed the Stalker off and on for over a year with no luck on Despair, maybe twice on Hate. At least with the stances on those enemies, you have the option to trade, but I digress. It just reinforces the fact that the drop rate for items can't be a set medium across all enemies.

Each Drekar Manic has a 2.5% chance to drop a mod

If a Manic drops a mod, it has a 22.5% chance of being an uncommon mod

If it's an uncommon mod, it has a 33% chance of being Final Harbinger

Tyl Regor spawns 4 Drekar Manics when playing solo

In general, Nekros increases enemy drop variable from 1 to 1.56

Each run has approximately 1.2% chance of giving you Final Harbinger