The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Planet Is Outdated

MercurionPL

Really couldn't care less about the "realistic" versions that you think should be in the game. Especially after the terraforming the Orokin did thousands of years in the future, as people have stated already.  As long as the environments fit Warframe's theme of awesome space ninja battle environments, screw science and reality!

Hell yeah! I mean that's the fcking point of sci-fi games right? Screw reality and science and what not? Right? RIGHT?

Edited by DzeraDragonbane

Well... Starchart 2.0 is being worked on currently, so hopefully with it will come with updated art for the planets.

Lost my cookie when I say your profile picture \(°□°)/(',).

Actually it's starchart 3.0, what we currently have is 2.0

Here have a cookie for that amazing picture (>♡•♡)>(',).

Edited by DaRealLokaBoy

OP calls them asteroids, and links to wiki that calls them moons and dwarf planets. :/

Fun fact: Phobos one day will leave Mars, and will travel in whatever direction it left the planet, and if another planet or the sun doesn't catch it, it might as well leave the solar system, and travel the galaxy, until another planet or sun nabs it, or destroys it. One day in the future, Mars will lose it's moons and will be left moonless. Such sad fate for the red planet. D;

Maybe one day we will have so many tilesets, that earth won't just be a jungle. Underwater earth?! EARTH RUINS?!

Edited by Sorrow0110