Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Farm Ash Now?

DoomStick

Question

Hi guys!

I wanted try out quickly farm ash and try out him first first before farming ash prime. I have tried doing Exterminate, Mobile Defense, Survival (20 min), Sabotage mission on Ceres and disappointed  to not encounter any manic. I have also killed Tyl Reagor and his manics several times and not received any ash part bp. What is the best way to farm ash part bp?

Edit: I meant ash part bp, not the one found in market.

Edited by DoomStick

21 answers to this question

I've cleared almost all of the Grineer worlds and I leave the alarms on to try and get these manics to spawn. Including most of Phobos. So far I've seen just one and it was after I killed Kril on Ceres one time. Plus it didn't even drop any Ash parts. The only Ash part I have gotten dropped from the G3 oddly enough.

Really don't like these new Ash drop rates. I hope DE will hurry and address the issue. If they can't make Manics a viable source, then add his parts to the Tenno Lab or something.

On 8/15/2015 at 6:27 PM, DoomStick said:

Hi guys!

I wanted try out quickly farm ash and try out him first first before farming ash prime. I have tried doing Exterminate, Mobile Defense, Survival (20 min), Sabotage mission on Ceres and disappointed  to not encounter any manic. I have also killed Tyl Reagor and his manics several times and not received any ash part bp. What is the best way to farm ash part bp?

Edit: I meant ash part bp, not the one found in market.

go to saturn cassin survival ther manic spawn after 16 minutes they will always spawn 

19 hours ago, negativecr33p said:

Law of Retribution is the best way to get those ash parts imo. Whenever I do a raid, I usually get 2 parts or even the whole ash set if RNG permits.

yeah, do a raid and you will likely get a whole ash set if not multiple. my current record is three sets in a single raid.

On 31/03/2016 at 5:35 AM, (PS4)Pluckie1609Ducky said:

Either law of retribution or wait for another tac alert, you just missed I believe 2, that would have given you him about 15 times over sorry :/. (I had ran into the same issue until that alert because I couldn't get a good group for the law of retribution) good luck

Hey, for that law of retribution raid, how do i unlock it and how do i know if im high level enough to do it ?

On 8/16/2015 at 9:39 AM, (PS4)OMGITSNUKERXD said:

Ash parts drop from Grineer manics.I see them appear a lot in Phobos.Maybe That'll help.

Bp is from the market,parts are from Grineer manics

Phobos Is Corpus