Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would You Say Represents De The Best

Sibernetika

I would say Kubrick, due to RNGesus making you do things over and over and over

this might be seen as an off topic kinda topic, but I would like to get the view of the DE community, and offtopic is a bad place to target them

Edited by Sibernetika

What did Kubrick do that resembles the cyclical nature of RNG?

I thought he just made extremely well developed, thought provoking movies.

kubrock is well known for making good movies, even if you had to do a scene 127 times over and over and over.. like my attempt to get fluctus and Decurian, and now Ash prime systems

kubrock is well known for making good movies, even if you had to do a scene 127 times over and over and over.. like my attempt to get fluctus and Decurian, and now Ash prime systems

I suppose that's a decent point.

Dude got results though. Maybe there's a poignant message underlying that comparison about how practice and dedication pays off in the end. 

I dont have much to say but theyre a good company. Warframe is simply amazing and is completely free to play, though it might have some issues here and there, its comparatively less broken than most other f2p out there, almost as good as some paid games. Paired with interesting characters, lore, min-maxing galore and grinding ( I grew with JRPGs, I live to grind and love it) it easily became my most frequent past time ever since I started a year ago.