Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflicts... Why Not Use Conclave Loadouts? Plus Community Ideas!

(XBOX)brenon45

Title says all.

Just make Spectres set up to conclave levels and under.

PVP = Conclave balanced Loadout in DSC.

PVE = Modified Ai damages and Health to balance them just for DSC.

Bonus Idea... Why not get a small bit of Conclave Rep as a Bonus for partaking in this new system.

Community idea, Add Teshin to oversee DSC?

Teshin -

"Just as the strongest wolves out-preform the others to secure their meals, so too must the Tenno prove themselves worthy of what wealth hides in these Dark Sectors. You have chosen your side, now fight for it."

I like that alot, great comment! Edited by (XB1)brenon45

I kind of miss the DS. It was pretty fun. Not to mention, a great source of income. (5mil in like 20min. è_é)

And it would be really fun with the current conclave.

Well, hope they bring it back soon. Not Soon™, but soon.

i liked DSC but i can say it was very unbalanced ( lol my 2 shot latron :D ) so why not the new conclave set up? It would work really well.

I hope it comes back balanced. It gave me a mercenary feel and some fun times. My favorite thing to do was go on Loki with a Vectis and do this like in the video, when i wanted some laughs.

<,<

Thats evil, but hay you can still use vectis with my idea so why not.

Edited by (XB1)brenon45

Because DS is not the Conclave.

Right now theyre overhauling the entire system of how DS works.

Its not as simple as converting PvP loadouts to work for DS, not with all the other flaws DS had BESIDES severely unbalanced pvp

But it would work be a temp or good place holder to allow DSC to comeback, and tell me why wouldnt conclave loadouts work as it is a Moar balance PVP experince?

Like i said, just make the Ai spectres the same weapon damage and slighy less health than us?

Edited by (XB1)brenon45

The big problem with dark sectors is that they were brought in as integration with the main features of the game and initially allowed people to contribute whether they were PvE or PvP players, and that all fell apart when they became PvP only and turned off a huge portion of the fan base that DE had been hyping the mode to for months.

Edited by Tiqalicious

The big problem with dark sectors is that they were brought in as integration with the main features of the game and initially allowed people to contribute whether they were PvE or PvP players, and that all fell apart when they became PvP only and turned off a huge portion of the fan base that DE had been hyping the mode to for months.

Well they will come back if they used this Modified Ai spectre sysyem with Conclave system and still fight for Sectors.

Edited by (XB1)brenon45

I don't know why they outright disabled DSC, it's been gone for ~4 months now.

Why couldn't they just leave it enabled until they were ready to switch over to an updated system?

Mainly because people complained its unbalanced... Which i can confirm ri agree.

But that what my idea will fix and it seems perfect (atleast in my head) as a fix.

Incorporating the Conclave into Dark Sectors sounds good, but I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about using PvP as a means of who "controls" PvE areas.

But, if it gave us a chance for more Teshin I'd be 100% down with it:

"As the strongest wolves out-preform the others to claim their meals, so too must the Tenno prove themselves worthy of what wealth hides in these Dark Sectors. You have chosen your side, now fight for it."

Edited by Morec0

Incorporating the Conclave into Dark Sectors sounds good, but I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about using PvP as a means of who "controls" PvE areas.

"Just as the strongest wolves out-preform the others to secure their meals, so too must the Tenno prove themselves worthy of what wealth hides in these Dark Sectors. You have chosen your side, now fight for it."

that there is a great teshin quote. it feels just like something he would say.

That would work out awesomely, ill add that to the Title body.