Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Issue With Detonites, Fieldrons, And Mutagens

torint_man

The main issue I have with the existence of the resources in the title is that nobody ever uses them. The moment that the things they are used for became available in invasions, not a single player with any knowledge of the game has built a fieldron, injector, or mass. They have become completely and utterly useless, becoming a stain to the recource drop table.

Now, I know what you pessimists are going to say, "oh, another thread about clearing useless things from the drop tables" and "it's never going to happen because DE wants to maximize the grind". You know how even the most common mods have a use? As modding fuel. Do you know how the dozen copies of that prime part gets dealt with? Ducats. The reason I bring those two examples up is that they have a use (albeit a small one, but still every player in the game will be able to take advantage of) that will never go away. 

Now, there are two options that would make the players happier. The first is to just get rid of them. This I doubt will happen for obvious reasons. The second option is to give them some sort of use that will never go away. Personally, I have not come up with any specifics, but in the end, they need a use that will never go away. Suggestions are highly encouraged.