Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Would Radial Disarm Be A Bad Thing To Use? And Other Noob Questions

Mos-Eisley

Question

I was running a T1 def mission, and everyone quit out early at 15. I was using radial disarm when the mobs got thick around my decoy. One of the guys said "stop disarming" just at the end. I asked and he said "it was messing us up". Two people in the group had a similar name, I assume they were part of a clan? They were using a shield of some type over the item you are to protect, not sure what it was though. 

Why would radial disarm be a bad thing to use? 

2nd question: is there a way to keep the chat window open when you are in a run?

3rd question: anyone having problem running windows 10, and keys sticking? I did not play too long before installing windows 10, but I dont recall having this problem when I was running 7. Occasionally when I am running, or crouching for a lengthy time, the input seems to stick. i.e. I will release all of the keys and I will still be stuck walking forwards, or couching,etc. 

Thanks 

Come on man, think. If enemies are outside of the Globe, shooting at it, then they are not doing any damage to the pod. If you disarm them, then the enemies rush into the bubble and can actually attack the pod.

...with glowsticks. while slowed, and grouped.

and if one is playing on PC, one can detonate the globe and recast it (thus expelling anything that survives).

The situations where disarm isn't the right move are so edge you could cut yourself.

Come on man, think. If enemies are outside of the Globe, shooting at it, then they are not doing any damage to the pod. If you disarm them, then the enemies rush into the bubble and can actually attack the pod.

U17 snowglobe now pushes enemies outside of globe upon the initial cast and does have an internal field to slow them down. Too many targets? Throw an avalanche too. Energy restores are a thing. 5 enemies go in, 5 thrown out, more go in and get thrown out, then everything gets avalanched for 8 seconds

Edited by VengefulFenrir