The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focused Kill Steak Nope

rockscl

its the first time that i see a challenge out of my hands, the thing is, i could get 3 streaks, but:

1 im rarely put into a 10 minutes match

2 im rarely put into a 4v4 match

3 i cant decide if my teammates will be good enough as to get to 50 before i get 3 streaks

4 i must walk around asking for someone to kill me, and believe me DE, people doesnt just kill you, they jump around like monkeys thinking that you will snipe em or something, when they finally decide to kill me, some team mates comes and kill them, i was like 1 minute begging to get killed

5 if i stay for the next match, in order to have full 10 minutes, most people quits and im back to point 1 of this list

what about reducing the kill streak to 3, because its 5 right?

its the first time that i see a challenge out of my hands, the thing is, i could get 3 streaks, but:

1 im rarely put into a 10 minutes match

2 im rarely put into a 4v4 match

3 i cant decide if my teammates will be good enough as to get to 50 before i get 3 streaks

4 i must walk around asking for someone to kill me, and believe me DE, people doesnt just kill you, they jump around like monkeys thinking that you will snipe em or something, when they finally decide to kill me, some team mates comes and kill them, i was like 1 minute begging to get killed

5 if i stay for the next match, in order to have full 10 minutes, most people quits and im back to point 1 of this list

what about reducing the kill streak to 3, because its 5 right?

Re: point 4

I just completed this challenge. 

You do not have to die between killstreaks for them to count. In other words, you can kill 10 people without dying and it counts as 2 killstreaks.

I did 1 kill streak of 5, died, then killed 10 people without dying (2 more streaks) to complete the challenge.

It is definitely a difficult challenge that is really only accomplish able if you are very good and the opponents are not.

I think that 2 kill streaks of 5 would be much more reasonable for a 6000 rep challenge. 1 kill streak of 5 for a 3000 or 1000 rep challenge.

Edited by Pythadragon

what about the kill steak?  *hungry*

no steak for you! :V

Re: point 4

I just completed this challenge. 

You do not have to die between killstreaks for them to count.

ha lol ty the dumbest part was trying to get them to kill me 

Edited by rockscl

Oh wow, I didn't know that you could complete it without dieing between each kill streak...

It's a lot easier to get the kill streaks in 1vsAll, but the problem is that when I click on that challenge, it throws me into a Team Deathmatch.

If I don't click that challenge, none of the challenges are being selected. (I thought it went from top to bottom if you don't select any)

I just hope they get rid of that "a challenge must be selected before one can complete it" shenanigans. It's bugged and annoying.

I just hope they get rid of that "a challenge must be selected before one can complete it" shenanigans. It's bugged and annoying.

It's just bugged. I saw the "Kill 6 enemies with melee, guns and power" in Annihilation but when I played a Team Annihilation without selecting the challenge, I somehow completed the challenge. Game is drunk sometimes. 

Oh wow, I didn't know that you could complete it without dieing between each kill streak...

It's a lot easier to get the kill streaks in 1vsAll, but the problem is that when I click on that challenge, it throws me into a Team Deathmatch.

If I don't click that challenge, none of the challenges are being selected. (I thought it went from top to bottom if you don't select any)

I made a topic about that. :/