Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

( Dojo Suggestion ) Parkour Room.

KyleDelta

I love the idea of the dueling ring where clan members can practice fighting, but what about other training rooms Besides fighting? 

My idea is to have a Free running based room Meant for training other clan members  And even racing. This is where clan members can learn how to do Wall running and different maneuvers or teach another how to. The room would consist of a large indoor space with a Huge free running course ( When look down the middle of the room the course is mirrored, so same course on both sides ) One side is used for Racing and the other is for basic free running for Clan members that don't feel like racing. ( On a starting platform 2 Tenno can accept the challenge ) Once the challenger has joined Lotus will inform the other Tenno that another Tenno wishes to Race. Whoever gets to the end first wins the race and if the second player doesn't make it within 2 to 4 minutes they will automatically be taken out. Lotus will congratulate the winner complementing the players excellent agility, and tell the losing Tenno to Practice more. During the race there will be certain areas that the player must avoid, Such as falling or maybe even lasers that trip the player, There would be at least one area where the player must preform a combo to make it up a tall ledge, If the player falls back down they must make it up again. The only bad part about the room is its cost. Around 200,000 Credits and many, Many materials needed.

So that's basically my idea, I decided to wright this because I often go to the starter worlds for alloy and i have seen many players struggling with the Free running aspect of the game, So i think a room like this in clans will ultimately help new players that have joined a clan to learn more from other players about different maneuvers and outmaneuvers around the battlefield. 

I was going to open a thread for this, but I figured I better look around first. not suprised there was already a post on it. would be really fun.

would be really cool if it could be configurable, kind of like a holodeck, so if there is a situation in particular you wanted to practice you could.

I love the idea of the dueling ring where clan members can practice fighting, but what about other training rooms Besides fighting? 

My idea is to have a Free running based room Meant for training other clan members  And even racing. This is where clan members can learn how to do Wall running and different maneuvers or teach another how to. The room would consist of a large indoor space with a Huge free running course ( When look down the middle of the room the course is mirrored, so same course on both sides ) One side is used for Racing and the other is for basic free running for Clan members that don't feel like racing. ( On a starting platform 2 Tenno can accept the challenge ) Once the challenger has joined Lotus will inform the other Tenno that another Tenno wishes to Race. Whoever gets to the end first wins the race and if the second player doesn't make it within 2 to 4 minutes they will automatically be taken out. Lotus will congratulate the winner complementing the players excellent agility, and tell the losing Tenno to Practice more. During the race there will be certain areas that the player must avoid, Such as falling or maybe even lasers that trip the player, There would be at least one area where the player must preform a combo to make it up a tall ledge, If the player falls back down they must make it up again. The only bad part about the room is its cost. Around 200,000 Credits and many, Many materials needed.

So that's basically my idea, I decided to wright this because I often go to the starter worlds for alloy and i have seen many players struggling with the Free running aspect of the game, So i think a room like this in clans will ultimately help new players that have joined a clan to learn more from other players about different maneuvers and outmaneuvers around the battlefield. 

That is just so cute lol check this out and I will blow your mind.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52352-dojo-architecture/

My clanmate and I are having fun in the Reactor room. We wall run round and round and round. 
The one who fall lose the wall running. it was fun but lack of some excitement.
We could not counted how many round we run and there is no timer to tell our records.

We would like DE to add in a Warframe racing. Just like Olympic Track Bike Racing which rider cycle round and round a track.
Running on the wall round and round and whoever completed 5 or 10 round win the race.
Fall off from the wall will not lose but you need to run back on the wall to chase after.

P.S My clan mate would want to use Rhino wall running and win the race haha.

Edited by StarKnight

What we need would be a large (and/or expandable) room, where you can "build" the interieur - in this case, walkways, halfpipes, arches, tunnels, pillars, etc. - that'd be sweet. Next clan competition: Who can beat the Asuro Course in less than 2 minutes, what 2-man team finishes the Gryphus Obstacle Course the fastest, and so on.

As long as you can decide rules before entry, ie mods allowed, not allowed. along with abilities.

There are many online games where people create ways of introducing free style play, long before parkour was mainstream. We have games like quake with rocket arena leading up to warsow competative race, Counter strike 1.6 trick hops leading up to counter strike surf. Along with some others like jedi knight series trick jumps and strafe. The List is actually pretty big even mainstraim took an attempt at it 3d wise with Mirrors Edge.

If its adopted here they just need to be carefull on how to add it to the game, pure practice if you want to time it and add a competitive side to it problems occur.